Reviews for Betrayal Never Comes From Your Enemies - Alpha One Series
ploiuiu chapter 3 . 6/7
Can't wait! Keep going!
The twist in the modern era would be quite interesting!
Wow! There’s all kind of red flags. Poor Elyse, maybe she will tell Porthos about Charon.
It seems like Aramis and D’artagnan are getting close. Nice.
I love that Treville had this reaction to Aramis’ “helping.”
Oh oh. Charon is sure being rude to Aramis.
enjoyedit chapter 3 . 2/7
This is so great, and I love how all the pieces are falling together, although Porthos will be a hard sell. I suspect things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. Thank you for sticking with this great story, and never worry about getting installments up. I'ts always worth the wait!
Oh man. Someone’s going to get hurt.
Great chapter. I love the loyalty.
Fabulous!
Effie17 chapter 3 . 2/4
Yay! Fabulous chapter. I can’t believe Charon got caught red handed by Aramis. I’m so worried Charon has a story ready to feed Porthos to turn him and Aramis against each other. So far Porthos sounds VERY local to Aramis. But, we will see. Thank you!
bubzchoc chapter 3 . 1/31
Excellent can't wait for more
LordLady chapter 3 . 1/31
I am so sorry about your health issues. But happy that you have a positive prognosis. I wish you all be brst!

Though you say that the treatment has left you under par your writing is amazing. Kudos for that. You must ve a really strong person

I am truly enjoying every word you write. We have a saying in norway that is "de som venter på noe godt venter aldri for gjeves", which roughly translates to "those who wait, does not wait in vain". Your writing is so amazing, in spite of your current situation, I do not have the words to expres it.

Wish you all the best!
pallysAramisRios chapter 3 . 1/31
Aramis is not happy one bit with Charon cant say I blame him abit.. he's going through Porthos's things and hasent told him.. Aramis on edge never a good thing and its showing with d'Artagnan.. I'm getting worried Charon will do something to Aramis? ...Take your time write when you can we wil be here waiting ,, your health is more inmportant to us..each day you fight harder then the day before :-)
Deana chapter 3 . 1/30
I'm so glad that you're doing better! Great chapter, continued prayers!
Welcome back, Gabbie, you've been missed. Story picked up beautifully from last chapter. Writing is as good as ever and storytelling is great. Am I aloud to say that I don't like Charon one bit? lol
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »