Reviews for Memory is the First to Go
Becky'sGirl chapter 2 . 2/25/2019
Thank you for writing this story. I can't read anymore, it's too close to home. But thank you for writing it.
E.Elliot chapter 5 . 2/5/2019
Man I love it! That was so intense and beautiful! And once again you made me cry!xD
lilbit1016 chapter 5 . 12/31/2018
I love this idea, I’m glad you explored it. Well done my friend.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2018
This was very different from usual, but it was good nonetheless! Thank you!
Terri411 chapter 5 . 12/29/2018
Happy to read a good ending even though it started out sad, glad that Emma is getting her shit together and Regina and Henry is there to help her, I think she is going to be ok, thank you for this last Chapter...

Sensational Chapter, terrific writing, so going to miss your wonderful fanfiction but so looking forward to more of your sweet work, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxo..
lazytown2000 chapter 5 . 12/27/2018
Wow! That was really intense. I loved it tho. Might help someone who is suffering in silence. Merry Christmas to u.
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 12/26/2018
At least they're a family again and like the saying goes, time heals as was the case with Emma and Regina's emotional journey.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Sammii16 chapter 5 . 12/26/2018
Thank you for sharing emotional story.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2018
It's such a great, emotional story - I love how you portrait how our minds are cheating on us and traumas can be so destructive. Heartbreaking story that I am definitely going to come back to.
Lady Razeli chapter 5 . 12/26/2018
That note was everything. Great ending. I'm so glad that they're healing together again.
bronxny22 chapter 4 . 12/26/2018
chapter 5 isnt showing..only up to chapter 4
Terri411 chapter 4 . 12/21/2018
To many keys words that Regina didn't get, I know she is a smart woman, and right now there are a lot of them, and she just don't know that Emma is not in her right mind, twice she called her Selena and plus Regina never told her that she hurt kids, now Regina want to throw it all away cause of that, I hope that Regina see that Emma didn't mean that and that she is looking at her through her child like eyes...

Marvelous Chapters, writing, outstanding so starting to love your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to your next sweet updates, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxo..
Hellojennasuarus chapter 5 . 12/20/2018
Damage has been done. I’m not sure how you come back from that. I don’t know if you can.

I’ve felt a lot of things while reading your stories before, but I don’t think I’ve ever felt this level of despair.

This feels like the end of our leading ladies.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2018
I am getting a bad feelings about how this might end. This update us truly heartbreaking and brutally honest.

Thank you for sharing this with us, it takes real courage to do so.
Sammii16 chapter 4 . 12/19/2018