Reviews for Daphne Greengrass and the Importance of Intent
Linda chapter 23 . 5/19
This is one of the best Haphne fanfics I've read and no drama you should really be proud of yourself. Amazing job!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 23 . 5/12
I really LOVED this story. It was so nice to see compassionate, thinking people.
dmn410 chapter 22 . 4/23
This is a great story. Very well written. Loved it
BoatGuy123 chapter 23 . 4/22
Great story, really enjoyable!
kcrump88 chapter 1 . 4/15
This is my third time reading your story. When I finish a good story I add it to my "Read Stories" folder to read again when I need a story I know I'll like. I have read many stories twice including the original series but I have never read one three times. This is truly a testament to what an exceptional writer you are. Thank you for sharing your talent with those of us lucky enough to discover you.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 23 . 4/12
I loved this. I loved this so much and I'm so glad I read it and goddamnit I love Rubber Soul too. Damn you. It's wonderful.
Mazheart chapter 23 . 4/12
I have read and re-read this story so many times! I love how brilliant it is and enjoy it every time.
era-romance chapter 22 . 4/11
the last bit, with the accios? super cute
era-romance chapter 14 . 4/10
Harry's optional 7th year projecthow to take out a dark lord via his own horcrux, an experimental research project" lol
stevem1 chapter 21 . 3/15
Rereading this story. It is absolutely brilliant.
Enforcer209 chapter 23 . 3/11
Well that was fun
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 3/9
thanks
kkggr chapter 22 . 3/4
Read this for the second time, loved it just as much! Thank you so much for this amazing non-bash fixc!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 23 . 2/19
I haven't gone to check out your section of one shots or whatever it is about this, yet, but I really hope you include this kitchen scene with the music and Harry baking because you're practically promised us it but then didn't write it out for real.
Great story! I think this is the fourth time I've read it. Creative. Original. Well written. I'm smitten
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »