Reviews for Daphne Greengrass and the Importance of Intent
mumphie chapter 22 . 5/5
Did a reread...still highly enjoyable!
EagleHasLanded chapter 23 . 5/4
It's been awhile so I re-read this. This is still one of my all-time favorite stories on here. The solution they came up with is interesting and I love the way you wrote the various characters. Thanks again for sharing this.
Wyvern Yellow chapter 22 . 5/1
this was a very wholesome story and I am thankful to have read it.
VashonBeader chapter 23 . 4/19
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing this.

Great job!
CarolsSister chapter 22 . 4/17
While you may not be a fan of long epilogs, you very ably managed to cover everything that needed to be said and wrap it up. Well done.
CarolsSister chapter 19 . 4/17
Wonder how long it would take for Dumbles to start carrying some extendable ears if people kept insisting on rooms without his personal spy system being already in place? And after that experimenting to see if he could plant them unobtrusively throughout the castle to keep his big ear (and bigger ego) informed of everything that happened.
CarolsSister chapter 16 . 4/17
needs to catch up with current technology - there is a perfectly acceptable butterfly emoji out there, but not on this site. Spoil my day they did!
CarolsSister chapter 12 . 4/16
Hoping to see in future chapters exactly what both of those two interfering idiots said and did once Harry and Daphne got within reach.
CarolsSister chapter 10 . 4/16
Well, color me surprised. Ron behaving in a semi-mature manner. Now all that needs to be done is making sure little Miss Gin Gin doesn't attempt to do something about "the competition".

Think that Hermione of all people would have recognized Snape's handwriting, and Harry has no excuse with all of the red ink he has seen over his years there. Maybe, just maybe, Draco won't end up almost cut in half due to Daphne's slightly softer approach to calling Harry out on being irresponsible in tossing spells when he doesn't know what they do or how to reverse them if something goes really wrong.

Surprised that Dumbles hasn't already made an appearance to voice his concern over Daphne being in Harry's life. Aside from being a drama queen, he also inserts himself far to much into Harry's personal life.
CarolsSister chapter 9 . 4/16
Yeah, Ron. I was thinking about his reaction a few chapters ago, but decided to wait to see if he even made an appearance or contributed in any meaningful manner. (Don't like Ron due to laziness/jealousy/meanness towards both Harry and Hermione, and about another 25 things. All boils down to he remind me far to much to the first husband who is way in the rear view mirror.)
bigwoof chapter 23 . 4/12
Excellent story! Thanks..
AnAnya Contd chapter 23 . 4/11
this is the sweetest thing ever! I love love love it! fabulous!
Ryan B93 chapter 23 . 4/3
Damn good!
I loved this story! I loved this Daphne, her parents, and this Harry. Great work!
PercyPendragon3 chapter 23 . 4/1
Loved it. I am impressed that you wove a brilliant tale in comparatively short length. It was quite refreshing.
1,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »