Reviews for Be Strong
that is a good ending.
Tammy chapter 22 . 11/11/2016
Well this was great!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/1/2016
Oh my word I LOVED it! Here *hands chibi neko yugi plush to author* YOU ARE EPIC!
iris pennings chapter 22 . 1/12/2016
very good story
Guest chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Seto is reeeaaaally out of character. Yup.
LicyLionyx chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
OMG. That was so sweet.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
update soon
Yugi Moto2 chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
Hahahaha! Oh, girl, a lot of sneaking, I like that part. Every body wanted to be a heroe hahaha! I liked it a lot, but I specially liked that Yugi was shooted! .O_
Yugi Moto2 chapter 12 . 5/18/2006
Haa... poor Yugi. I liked it when he fell on his knees. It was dramatic and cute I like when people have to care about Yugi and hug him and kiss him _ I like it a lot.

I still don't know why you use his instead him at a lot of parts in your sentences through the story. Why do you do that? I confuse me.

Nice chapter, I loved it when Seto speaks whit Yami. Yami said some things about his egiptian origins and then Seto said: Oh... HAHAHAHA! POOR GUY!

Take care

Yugi

P.D. you're very busy for sure. I hope you do it all right at school.
Yugi Moto2 chapter 11 . 5/9/2006
Ho! Yugi's so cute when he said: Would you all grow up? (LOL) what a sweet baby I did love him.

Oh, yeah! I found an example! is it correct in English to write some thing like: that all you get to know instead that IS all you get to know? Oo I have noticed you usually write sentences this way. Also, you write the pronoun his instead him, and there is some other things I am confused on, even if I can still understand what you want to mean.

Anyway, poor Yugi boy. I had already read up to the chapter Yugi's back home with the police when he suddenly faints! OO! I have to read this fiction up to the end. Then, I'll start reading Light gone Forever... T_T Yugi's blind, oh, my poor little kid... m, ya know dis, I have a fan fic where Yugi's deaf. Kind of a coincidence? I really don't remember if it had some thing to do with your Ligth gone Forever. But it is also in Spanish. It is not long, maybe I could traslate it some day not so far away. Of course, LET'S HAVE KIDS will be too, as soon as it got some extra time.

Well, Lauren, I simple loved this. I hope the final is as sweat as the rest of the story.

Take care

Yugi Moto2 chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
Gee, girl

Now, reading your fic, I think it has really short chapters. I am reading soothingly, with no problems and very comfortable. It's great to be able to read this way, I think my english is better than three years ago.

What a nice chapter, I liked it as much as the other ones. I love the way Yami and Yugi are, how they talk, how they love to each other as friends. I use to read a lot of Yaoi and Shounen Ai. So, it's really relaxing to take in some good reading with no love relations... just friendship.

The only thing I really bother at is Yugi shutterings... is it the word? you know, like this: v-violet eyes, f-f-five foot t-three" I really hate to stop reading shutterings as they are, but I hate not to read them as they are... (sigh) I have to decided how to read them U_U Don't worry, that's my problem, not yours.

Sayonara, Lauren. Take care of yourself and have great times. I'll be reading and writing ;-)