Reviews for Be Strong
Guest chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Seto is reeeaaaally out of character. Yup.
LicyLionyx chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
OMG. That was so sweet.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
update soon
Yugi Moto2 chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
Hahahaha! Oh, girl, a lot of sneaking, I like that part. Every body wanted to be a heroe hahaha! I liked it a lot, but I specially liked that Yugi was shooted! .O_
Yugi Moto2 chapter 12 . 5/18/2006
Haa... poor Yugi. I liked it when he fell on his knees. It was dramatic and cute I like when people have to care about Yugi and hug him and kiss him _ I like it a lot.

I still don't know why you use his instead him at a lot of parts in your sentences through the story. Why do you do that? I confuse me.

Nice chapter, I loved it when Seto speaks whit Yami. Yami said some things about his egiptian origins and then Seto said: Oh... HAHAHAHA! POOR GUY!

Take care

Yugi

P.D. you're very busy for sure. I hope you do it all right at school.
Yugi Moto2 chapter 11 . 5/9/2006
Ho! Yugi's so cute when he said: Would you all grow up? (LOL) what a sweet baby I did love him.

Oh, yeah! I found an example! is it correct in English to write some thing like: that all you get to know instead that IS all you get to know? Oo I have noticed you usually write sentences this way. Also, you write the pronoun his instead him, and there is some other things I am confused on, even if I can still understand what you want to mean.

Anyway, poor Yugi boy. I had already read up to the chapter Yugi's back home with the police when he suddenly faints! OO! I have to read this fiction up to the end. Then, I'll start reading Light gone Forever... T_T Yugi's blind, oh, my poor little kid... m, ya know dis, I have a fan fic where Yugi's deaf. Kind of a coincidence? I really don't remember if it had some thing to do with your Ligth gone Forever. But it is also in Spanish. It is not long, maybe I could traslate it some day not so far away. Of course, LET'S HAVE KIDS will be too, as soon as it got some extra time.

Well, Lauren, I simple loved this. I hope the final is as sweat as the rest of the story.

Take care

Yugi Moto2 chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
Gee, girl

Now, reading your fic, I think it has really short chapters. I am reading soothingly, with no problems and very comfortable. It's great to be able to read this way, I think my english is better than three years ago.

What a nice chapter, I liked it as much as the other ones. I love the way Yami and Yugi are, how they talk, how they love to each other as friends. I use to read a lot of Yaoi and Shounen Ai. So, it's really relaxing to take in some good reading with no love relations... just friendship.

The only thing I really bother at is Yugi shutterings... is it the word? you know, like this: v-violet eyes, f-f-five foot t-three" I really hate to stop reading shutterings as they are, but I hate not to read them as they are... (sigh) I have to decided how to read them U_U Don't worry, that's my problem, not yours.

Sayonara, Lauren. Take care of yourself and have great times. I'll be reading and writing ;-)

Yugi Moto2 chapter 9 . 5/5/2006
T_T I love this story... snif... It's so beautifull when Yami is so kind and soft with Yugi. I love it! By the way, why don't you complete some sentences? Is it usual not to complete some sentenses? I'd like to put an example but can't do it. I didn't kept my look at any of those rare sentenses. You know, as foreigner, I am not used to every custom. Hope you get what I mean, if not, I'll tell you later when find the thing, I do.

Aw, Yugi is so cute. You and Difinity are my favorite writers. I love the way you descrived Yugi, so cute, so helpless and lovely. Just as a little child, or a puppy-dig asking for help ! I love it! And I love Yugi's ultimate weapon: his puppy-helpless-doggy eyes ! KAWAI!

I am glad I had not send review to you in this chapter. Now, I could send you one. I like to send reviews

You know, Yugi's actitude to his parents (the fact he does not want to say anything to the police) was one of the points I added to my second YGO story time ago. It was my favorite. Unfotunately it was erased from the site U_U but I uploaded it to the net. Now you can get the full story by going to my author profile. There is a link there to get the story. It is in Spanish, sorry. I used to have it in Enlish, but it was erased, too.

Take care and keep writing this beautifull! O!

Yugi Moto2 chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
This is just one of my favorites chapter I can remember, cause, you know, I did not finish reading Be Strong.

I know how be hungry and faint feels! I actually had a very similar experience in Junior High when I was twelve. I did not take lunch in the morning, as usual, and then my first class was gym... My Good, and I am potato in sports. I am simply pretty bad. The teacher said we had to run one or two "circles" around the school yard. It was one of my worst time ever. Suddenly I started running as... being in slow camera. It was horrible, you feel like go to collapse. As this chapter title.

Going to the fiction, again, I liked it very much. Actually, I like you to do Yugi go into pain as much as possible _ sorry if it is cruel or evil, but Yugi is so cute you simply wish to see him in pain to say: Oh my! how can a cute baby like this be in so much pain? he's just too much cute to be in pain! and things like that. I think you get the idea

I remember that when I started reading here and fan fiction dot net, and reading your stories, I had a real pain reading English. I had to take my dictionary and be looking for a word every... huumm, let me see, I don't know, a word every five or nine words! what a pain, but time continued flowing and I become better. I was capable to read without too much problems, although at the beginning I had the feeling your chapters were too long, when it was me having a lot of trouble reading! LOL

Well, it was sufficient flashback. Lauren, I am reading-going.

Yugi Moto2
Yugi Moto2 chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Hi, Lauren:

Well, just as I had told to you in a private message, I really love this story. It was one of the first ones I read when I had just come to the site. Actually, I think this was the third one I read _

This chapter is very nice, is not so sad as the first one was. But I don't desagree on you to write painfully things to Yugi, it is part of the plot, and it make the story more dramatic and enjoyiable, I thnik so.

I loved it when Yugi start apologizing endlessly. When I think about it, it is a remarkable damage Yugi's life has done to the boy. Obiously, don't you think so? hehe, but I liked it, too. My, Yami is so sweet! I love this kind of storyes. You have to know this, you were one of my inspirations to write and a guide to develop my writing style.

I am enjoying read your storyes again, beginning by this. Oh, and I have just noticed that you actually have not update since october, 2006, not march... I am sorry, girl. But don't get angry at me (hope my English is not rude), I mean, I'd really like to have more and more of your Yu Gi Oh! work. Read one of your YGO's is as good as a cup of coffe and a pice of cake in the morning. I don't like coffe, but if I do, sure it would be even more delicious while reading Be Strong or some other one of your Yugioh fics.

Take care of yourself, and go ahead! (life in general)

Yugi ;.D