Reviews for A New Dawn
Efthee chapter 19 . 3/1
fcking tattletale, never liked her fanon's versions where she is portrayed as the best so this made me like this story more than before lol
FieldMarshal1915 chapter 11 . 2/18
People would’ve cared if Sophia and Taylor’s races were flipped
SMB chapter 9 . 2/4
F**K OFF WITH THAT SHIT! THAT'S TWICE AMY COMPLETELY VIOLATED TAYLOR'S PERSONAL RIGHTS TO PRIVACY AND DIDN'T F**KING APOLOGIZE OR SAY SHE WOULD NEVER DO IT AGAIN! F**KING F**K! YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TAYLOR DO ANYTHING TO HER IN RETALIATION! FORGET OUT OF CHARACTER ACTIONS! YOU'RE SO FAR OUT THAT YOU'RE IN F**KING ORBIT!

Thanks for convincing me to drop this. I already hated how you didn't do a f**king thing against the three bitches and now you've ruined Amy Dallon's character. What a waste of time.
nased0 chapter 19 . 11/5/2023
So, Taylor is in trouble, because Coil broke the unwritten rules!
Please update soon!
nioclas64 chapter 19 . 10/6/2023
I liked the story, sad it ended, could have done without the large focus on Amy at the end though.
nioclas64 chapter 18 . 10/6/2023
God, I hate Amy. I love the story, but Amy is just the worst. I will never understand the people that simp for her. She is toxic and creepy, she is an incestuous rapist that gets off on body horror, that not only lied to everyone that she couldn't do anything about brains resulting in countless people either dying due to head injuries or leaving them suffering from mental illnesses or left in comas and refused to heal her own sister after turning her into a monster. "But her adopted mother treated her like a ticking time bomb!" She was a ticking timebomb, Carol's gut was right. "But if Tattletail didn't say anything she would have never snapped!" Literally, all Tattletail did was say she knew her secret and not attack her, she didn't do anything to make her a rapist. Before she said anything Amy already wanted to mind rape her sister into being her sex toy and test dummy for her power. That was her secret, her secret wasn't 'oopsie I have a crush on my adopted sister' or 'whoops I've got a sister kink', her secret was that she was OBSESSED with her sister and wanted to make her her sex slave.

The Woobie Pan-Pan simps that insist she's an innocent law abiding heroic good girl drive me insane. She's a dependent stalker obsessed with her sister, with a toxic personality, that lied about her powers, that mind raped her own sister, that raped her own sister, that turned her own sister into a body horror nightmare. Amy is pure evil, and anyone who defends her makes her sound like she is the victim, and they nearly always hate on Vicky, you know, the actual victim. Vicky has her problems, punch first ask questions later, excessive force, hypocrisy, etc. But she didn't deserve anything that was done to her, nobody deserves what Amy did to her. Simping for Amy is disgusting.
Mirrors Cracked And Broken chapter 19 . 10/6/2023
no wonder this died
EP chapter 19 . 8/2/2023
SYMPA
DiveLord chapter 2 . 7/22/2023
Well that’s a funny thought. It won’t work because she’s a changer/projection when she’s in Kona form, but I wonder if the Protectorate even considered that she might take this as a reason to learn all the identities of their current roster. It sounds like she already knows them, but they don’t know that she knows so it’s a great point to mark as the start of the escalation.
Faithless wanderer chapter 19 . 7/17/2023
Hot damn this story is good
Genesis09 chapter 19 . 7/17/2023
Fucking Coil. I'm hoping Taylor pulls out some bullshit that Konan didn't like a susanoo style titan made of paper that throws Lung around like a child.
guestinator chapter 19 . 5/30/2023
Annnnd you lost me. Sure sure, keep hyping up the unwritten rules as being more important here than in canon and then do this. Cause that makes perfect sense and they all can trust each other not to use this to their advantage via simply telling PHO what happened.

Everyone would take the others out, the one who spoke would be 'trusted' as the expand rapidly. This means each party involved here would have to statistically blow this whistle with Lisa and Coil dying very quickly.

So again - this makes zero sense. I do not know if 50 hour work weeks over all this time has broken your common sense PR if you never had any dealing with actual criminals but in either case this story was fine until this last chapter where it went off the rails.
oli.rom3107 chapter 11 . 5/17/2023
ahh

bury the light

the biggest love letter for DMC that ever existed
typo chapter 19 . 5/9/2023
blond - blonde

(Ending with an e when female)
typo chapter 19 . 5/9/2023
the idiot that had killed, - the idiot that had killed Fleur,