Reviews for Quirkless Isn't Powerless
Yamikumo rising chapter 17 . 5/23
Imma depressed. Toga

I wanna have depression I already have it
I wanna be happy oh you can have that I gave up years ago
Shadow-Shinobi666 chapter 17 . 4/30
Ashimohasissues chapter 17 . 4/27
You are best author everyone applauds as they read.
Logargon chapter 17 . 4/23
NO EXCESSES ... wait grade are actually important ... EXCESSES ACCEPTED
halibellover chapter 16 . 4/9
Love this story please update soon!
AshimoxRamen chapter 16 . 4/4
Today I felt like a forking burden to my soccer team. Aldo then told me I was not a burden. The other day someone told me I have rabies. I lost my sanity and want to dislocate my shoulder and break my thumb more than ever! Got the mile tomorrow wish me luck. if you can post my stories I don't have the guts to post under anything. My username is AshimoxRamen don't steal my work and write it for me under my name!

A warp gate appears in the USJ and villains are coming out of it. Izuku runs over to the warp gate and takes out a knife "when can I kill Shigaki sensei?" Shigaraki looks at Izuku "you do realize if you keep calling me that I will leave you with a nasty scar" Izuku had a smile "bet!" "you asked for it. IDIOT! Class look at your peer!" Shota Aizawa look at class 1-A and back at Izuku he used his scarf thing to grab Izuku before anything could happen to Izuku's baby face. However one of the villains hit Izuku in the head before he was all the way to Aizawa making him unconscious. Izuku had look adorable with his eyes closed and a bloody nose. Shigaraki looks like he would kill the villain who knocked Izuku unconscious "he wanted to kill you berstard you forkin ruined his chance now kurigari has to wake him up" class 1-A look comepletly baffled until Eijiro Kirishima had decided to speak up "is Midoriya a hero or villain? He does look like an innocent child after all" Izuku starts to wake up and yawns stretching. Shigaraki laughs "you should hear about his past!... Hey you Katsuki Bakugou explain about his mother and the accident". All eyes were on Bakugou as he sighed. " You see... Izuku and his mom were out at night ... Inko never really loved our cinnamon roll over here and abused him in an alley ... Izuku accidentally killed his mother with his knife for protection and, you see those two hands he wears ...those are his moms ha-". The class turned around to see Izuku throwing up and holding his mom's hands in his. "Midori why wear them if your gonna get sick?!" Mina Ashido stopped in her place to see Izuku scratching his face leaving cuts on his cheeks.
AN That's it for now sayonara!
you go Uravity
Shadow-Shinobi666 chapter 16 . 4/3
DANTE THE DEMON PRINCE chapter 16 . 4/3
Dude I was not expecting Uraraka of all people to snap. Please show more of her dark side and maybe random encounters with 1-A and Izuku. Oh also an update on Iida to see how he's doing. I think he should have a limp from the nerve damage. Maybe use a cane. Up to you since it's your story I'm just throwing you ideas. Can't wait for the next chapter.
radoddish chapter 16 . 4/2
lol true hero my ass
Rictikboi chapter 15 . 3/17
In all honesty that was awesome
KageForce chapter 15 . 3/15
Well, guess I'm done with site until April. Killer story, keep it up!
Logargon chapter 15 . 3/12
Izuku “I wanna be a hero”
Everyone else “what no you can’t your too weak/villain”
Izuku “I wanna be a villain”
Everyone else “you have the heart of a hero”
Izuku “incredibly pissed”