Reviews for Ghosts of the Past
HoneyBear84 chapter 23 . 10/19/2021
Love it and seriously wish it was longer or had another sequel
LunaSnape94 chapter 23 . 3/27/2021
Will you continue the story, about what they get up to after moving? Would be lovely to see their relationship progress. There are not that many really good Gibbs/Tony stories, I really like this story a lot.
bellatrix83738 chapter 1 . 8/14/2020
Just read through both stories in this verse again, really hoping you write some more with this storyline!
Ash chapter 23 . 5/24/2020
I love this I hope you continue with it I would love to see how everything plays out
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 23 . 5/23/2020
It is written very exciting. I look forward to how it goes on.
supergirl superman chapter 23 . 5/6/2020
this was great loved seeing Gibbs being playful with Tony
bellatrix83738 chapter 23 . 2/16/2019
Omg! So excited for a story in this verse! Loved it, but still hoping for more, keep up the good work!
Shawn1968 chapter 23 . 1/11/2019
I didn't think you could top Anchor but you proved me wrong! LOL
archangel69 chapter 23 . 1/3/2019
Nice story, I hope we will still have a sequel. With his career, his talent, I saw Tony teaching in criminalogy. I already imagine their home as Doug's but bigger with a carpentry shop for Gibbs, he could make furniture and sell it. I do not know North Carolina (I'm not American) I'm going to see pictures.
I would have liked that in the NCIS Tony series is an evolution in his career. He was able to be director and Vance the new Secnav, that would have given a new dynamic. Maybe Michael Weatherly would not be part of the series.
Sorry for my bad english
archangel69 chapter 12 . 1/2/2019
I really like your story. Nice promotion for Tim and Ellie but nothing for Tony? it's a good retirement, but Tony deserved at least one promotion or NCIS reward and increase.
I go back quickly read the other chapters
ankabanka chapter 23 . 12/30/2018
Thank you for the story! It was really great the read a sequel, now I'm waiting for part 3!
It's good that most of their friends were supportive, hopefully Ducky will also be after some time.
Looking forward to see what You planned for them in North Carolina!
DS2010 chapter 23 . 12/5/2018
Glad Abby officially came around and I loved that Tobias and Diane were betting on Tony and Jethro getting together.
Looking forward to life together for them in North Carolina and starting a new beginning
DS2010 chapter 22 . 12/5/2018
Love the idea of North Carolina. I like the idea of Tony going into therapy for law-enforcement.
DS2010 chapter 21 . 12/5/2018
Nice to see Abby come around
DS2010 chapter 20 . 12/5/2018
I agree with Tony Abby is not happy.
Glad the two are talking therapy again, I think it will help them both