Reviews for From Shinobi God to Student
Shadowdragondanny chapter 3 . 12/1/2018
Nice
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2018
I hope Issei/Madara turns back into a human again and kill Astaroth for having Asia and the other nuns being exiled while being branded as a witch.
OmnipotentAbsoluteUIGodzilla chapter 3 . 11/30/2018
It's not every day you read a fanfic where Raynare and her fellow Fallen Angels die in the same night. Kokabiel is on Madara's hit list, with Azazel giving the current Red Dragon Emperor the greenlight to annihilate all rogue Fallen Angels. Sonari and her peerage appear at last, but their first impression of Madara: fear.
nickclause chapter 3 . 11/30/2018
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
This is gud
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Please don't nerf Narutoverse like you do in all of your other stories.
srepakrivokuca chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
Should've introduced him to the dxd world differently, not as a peerage member servant.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
Usually I hate it when the plot is followed meticulously and seem forced when authors insert characters but you have managed to do it with Madara in a non-forceful way. Good job.
Mr.Shiki chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
good original plot and excellent writing(in my opinion since i am in no way a professional critique). i would like to see this continuing.
Hot Uchiha's chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
You have made a quite unique story which also happens to have immense potential

For one example, Madara or rather issei's familly, you really can make many amusing exchanges between them and Madara.

For another example, Issei's nature somewhat corrupting Madara's "innonecent mind" (sexuality wise), you can really play around that.

I hope to see you update soon. Take care of yourself :)
MSala chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
love it! madara would definetly crush riser, is freed and goes his own way..
dark51 chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
Bon chapitre

Rassure moi Madara obéira pas au ordre de Rias ?
Zahndrekh chapter 2 . 11/30/2018
I'm not really a fan of replacements fics because I like Issei but Madara Uchiha's soul merged with Issei really intrigued me! and Madara trying to keep Issei's perversion out of his head is pretty amusing
I hope you will continue this one and not do like your other fics
Lucifer no Naruto chapter 2 . 11/30/2018