Reviews for Even Androids play the blues
krashkart chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
This was very well done. Optimistic but not overly sweet. I also liked the names of the chapters. Have you or are you planning to explore their relationship further in other stories.
claire chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Rommie stories are always apresheated by me, more please.
Troll99 chapter 9 . 5/20/2003
Very nice, sweet story. I like the ending just as it is!
Hope for Love chapter 9 . 5/20/2003
Figures that Tyr would disapprove of their relationship. Thank you for giving this story the ending it deserves.
Hope for Love chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
I liked this chapter. Not many authors when writing a Dylan/Rommie romance fic go into the Pax problem. I liked the fact that you did.
Troll99 chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
I really like this story. Beautiful description of feelings and Dylan's confusion about his own emotional status. Can't wait to see the reactions of the others to this change in their relationship.
Hope for Love chapter 7 . 5/17/2003
A wonderful chapter. I cannot wait for the next one.
Hope for Love chapter 6 . 5/16/2003
A beautiful song. This story is very fluffy. I LOVE fluff.
Hope for Love chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
I can't wait to hear(or in this case read) the song Rommie has.
Troll99 chapter 4 . 5/15/2003
I guess she'll try to bring Dylan with and play for him. And somehow I've got the feeling, he'll do it gladly.

Very interesting and nice story, different than most others. I like it very much!
Hope for Love chapter 4 . 5/15/2003
I wonder who she will pick to sing a song too. I really don't know. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Yullia chapter 3 . 5/14/2003
Think it's a great plot. Please continue.
Hope for Love chapter 3 . 5/14/2003
I expected Tyr to not like it. Trance's wish is coming true.
Troll99 chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
Hey, this is a surprise! Nice that you decided to write further. As long as you keep up the good work I really don't mind if it will be fluffy or not - the way you do it is simply beautiful!
Hope for Love chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
Thanks for not making this only one chapter. I look forward to reading more.