Reviews for The Unreal
wind-up toy chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
Freak Apple chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
Uh oh. Rachel and Cassie are busted. Serves them right for trying to skidaddle on a mission **wags finger at them**

Yay, more soon or I'll cry and blow my nose on your pillowcase. And when I cry I am scary. People want to throw bananas at me.
DH chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
very good! it's been such a long time since i've had a new animorphs book to read. PLEASE continue this! You mirror KA's style very well. :)
DawnOfEast chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Don't you just love Marco-Rachel banter? I do. They seem to argue over the littlest things everyday. I love it! lol.

This is good so far. Please continue.

Freak Apple chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
AGH! Write. Longer. Chapters! Hehe, sorry I'm high off the marshmallow peeps from yesterday. My tongue is so freakishly pink. . .

Moving on, this is great. Rachel and Cassie better haul bootay if they wanna escpae in time. Run kids, run!

Question though. Where Tobias and Ax? Hehe, you probably mentioned them and I missed it cause I'm a Freak with a freakishly pink mouth. Oh well. Update soon!
SouthrnBelle chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
wow...that was awesome. I think this has been one of the best stories that I've read in a while...especially since animorphs ended and all. I love it when people write about the "real" animorphs as I put it...not the ones where Rachel has died or the where the ending is coming and all. Great job...definately write more soon
A.S.Amalon chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Yeah, it was short, but you crammed a lot of awesomeness into that chapter. The style reminds me of KA, which is wonderful. Continue, please! ~Alara-Sirinial-Amalon ()
EsotericEric chapter 1 . 4/20/2003

Hey, I like this! They all seem to be in character, unlike in lots of the other Animorphs fics around here (including mine, but that was done purposely). I should start adding to my favorites list. I love it when people write stories about the "regular Animorphs". If you need some examples I'd suggest reading authors like L. Emmist, Amora, and Freak Apple. Well, I hope you continue. I know you didn't say much in this first chapter but I'm looking forward to see what's going on.

- EsotericEric
Shiver chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Wow, you sound just like K.A. and everyone is in Character. Keep Going!