Reviews for Glass House
FrenchLightBulb chapter 12 . 1/1/2005
Sigh...you never finished it...too bad. It was really good! I wanted to see what would happen when they found Miroku...
Sabrina Usagi chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
I love that song I have the C.D. And your story rocks too! OOH it is just soo good. And dis is only de firs chapta
bffimagine chapter 12 . 1/1/2004
I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO NOT UPDAT B4 JAN. 7. I HAVE ADDED YOU TO MY FAV AUTHORS LIST. NOW GWT DOWN TO WRITING!
Kitai Matsuru can't log in chapter 12 . 12/30/2003
It's me. That was an interesting chapter.
I can't wait for more!
Info on Kanna and kagura? I can do that. I've seen over a hundred eps, so i think i can be of some use.
Kanna is quiet and rarely speaks, appearing emotionless. her voice is also very soft and her eyes are blank.
Kagura can be kind of cocky at times. That and she hates Naraku, but that's already been explained.
As for attacks...can't help ya there.
You b-day is the fifth? mine's the 8th! cool!
Anyways, write more soon,k?
See ya then!
TsukiRei chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Sango's neko-youkai's name is Kirara, pronounced kilala. Her Boomerang is called Hiraikotsu... you probably know that now, but I haven't read past chapter one so... Oh, and hai is feminine, for guys it's aa... I love the fic and can't wait to read more. Thanks _
Kitai Matsuru chapter 11 . 11/16/2003
Cool! That was great! There isn't much else to say other than that.

And now, I must get some sleep. it's late and I have school tomorrow.

write more soon, k?

Carey chapter 11 . 11/6/2003
I really lilke this story. Also, Naraku's incarnations are Karura, Jeromeru, and Kaguromeru
Kitai Matsuru chapter 10 . 11/5/2003
sorry I didn't review sooner.

Internet is limited for me.

That was very agnsty, but stil good!

more soon, k?

bye!
The Jenx chapter 10 . 11/4/2003
*GASP* YOUR ANGST! OMG! PURE, SWEET, DEEP(ish), WONDERFUL, UNTOUCHED BY HUMOROUS INTERLUDES, ANGST! IT IS...

...

...my breath is taken away by this wonderful passage. I read it at least five times. Now you, smoten one(if thats a word), shall get your smoten ass in gear on the next chapter or it shall be re-smoten. Understood? _
The Jenx chapter 9 . 10/1/2003
Update soon or I shall smite thee.
kuroiyoku chapter 9 . 9/2/2003
Very very good! Yes, wonderful, fantastic, and all those other long happy words. please continue. The speed in which you post these chapters amazed me.

Ever since the new episodes have gone on adult swim I needed some good Inu-Yasha fanfiction but, alas, it's all Kagome being depressed or Kagome and Inu-Yasha being... mushy... you know, romantic.

No offence to Kagome Inu-Yasha fans. It just gets irritating after a while.

Anyway, please, please, please continue!

~Crystal
Ayala chapter 9 . 9/1/2003
This is so cool, I have just discovered this and I need more to read. This is good! Kirby thinks so too:
Kitai Matsuru chapter 9 . 8/31/2003
howdy! Thanks for thanking me.

That was an interesting chapter. I love all the great descriptions at the begining. (if my sis read this review, she'd think I was insane. She thinks my obsession with describing stuff in length is bad...and weird)

I'm not weird! okay, maybe...I am, but that don't matter.

I can't wait for more! I love the frequent updates.

Keep going! More please!

Kitai Matsuru chapter 8 . 8/30/2003
More soon! I beleive that is about all I must say. More, please, soon.

Poor Shippo-chan. He's been abducted! (he...I like the word abducted.)

Kitai Matsuru chapter 7 . 8/29/2003
That was fun. Poor Sango. I feel kinda sorry for her.

I get to go to a fair today with some friends. yay! I haven't been out of my house for a long time. sad, ne?

Well, please write more!

and I did read the authors notes, in case you were wondering.

see ya.