Reviews for Serpentine Summer
Padfootette chapter 4 . 10/10
Loved it
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 4 . 7/11
This story, and the prequel, are both absolutely amazing. Definitely some of my favourite works of yours, which is saying something because you're one of my favourite HP authors as well. I don't usually go for this pairing, but I did this time because it's you, and I'm so glad I did. I really, really hope you write another sequel, because I want so much to see what happens when they get back to Britain...
Keiko Misaka chapter 4 . 6/9
Will there be another one? I wanna see what happens next!
creativesm75 chapter 4 . 6/9
very good
creativesm75 chapter 3 . 6/9
nice
Baxter87 chapter 4 . 5/28
Even more beautiful after reading this for the second time. I hope there is more to this beautiful journey!
shadowfire21 chapter 4 . 5/25
I love this story. it one of the best stories I've read of this pairing..I truly hope you do another sequel. I know you completed this last year, but I can still hope. Now, I'm going to read your other stories, I saw a few that sound super interesting. Thank you!
Sam chapter 4 . 5/20
Absolutely loved it! Please let there be more!
fanficnewbee chapter 4 . 5/9
Oh god, that was so beautiful. Thank-you, hope you continue the tale one day. It will be worth the wait, with the way you're going.
Sam chapter 4 . 4/13
Love it! Need more!
RavenclawGryffindor35 chapter 4 . 3/13
This is great! I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I read this. I really hope you write a sequel!
ankhbearer3 chapter 4 . 2/27
Please please please write a sequel to this! I adore this pairing and there just aren’t enough five of them together!
HenHap chapter 4 . 2/4
I loved it omg That was so cute! Also you raised all thz interesting things like his life with the Dursleys, how Harry was raised to be sacrificed, the Basilisk, Sirius situation... And on Blaise side the prejudice with his mother, their relation, the racism etc.

I absolutely loved it from start to finish. Thank you for keeping Ron and Hermione as his great friends too. Everything remained canon also. That was amazing
NaNaChan95 chapter 4 . 1/17
How lovely the two of them are 3. I'd like to see how the rest of his adventures in this AU play out. Like what happens when school time starts and it's time to go back and all that.
NaNaChan95 chapter 2 . 1/17
This vulnerable healing Harry is the most precious thing. Good for him that Blaise is so good 3