Reviews for On My Way
savedher chapter 5 . 12/7/2018
Oh, I always liked Susan, even when she was shrewish toward Jean. She had to deal with so much. I was sorry to lose her, too, when her men died. I think she could've been as much if not more of an adversary for the Blakes on the show as the Tinymen.

Poor Lucien, though. He's having such a rough time of it.
savedher chapter 4 . 12/7/2018
Oh, so Jean does realize she has people who love her. But poor thing having to relive the loss of a husband so dear to her! That is the worst thing that could happen, and it hurts so much. If only she knew he was coming back.
savedher chapter 3 . 12/7/2018
Oh, I love it when Jean says Lucien would love Amy! It never occurred to me to think of them together, but he so would.
DaliMaldo chapter 10 . 12/7/2018
Bravo! Absolutely beautiful...if wishes came true I'd wish this story to be in the next Blake Mysteries.
savedher chapter 2 . 12/7/2018
Aw. It makes me sad that Jean thinks there is nothing for her at home. So many people love her. But it's lovely to see Lucien reconnecting with his daughter and LOVE the touch of naming the grandbaby after him.
savedher chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
Already wishing this would be the next telemovie.
PerfectSublimeRebel chapter 10 . 12/7/2018
A lovely ending to a wonderfully told story. I've enjoyed every word of it. Thanks for sharing.
FadedPromise chapter 10 . 12/7/2018
A perfect Christmas ending to a wonderful story. Thanks so much for sharing.
Mamajules12 chapter 10 . 12/7/2018
Thank you for putting the universe back in order. I enjoyed this lovely story very much.
Julieellen chapter 10 . 12/6/2018
Awesome writing and a beautifully emotional story. Bravo !
PerfectSublimeRebel chapter 9 . 12/6/2018
He made it home to her, and on Christmas Eve no less! This was such a lovely chapter.
Julieellen chapter 8 . 12/5/2018
I have absolutely loved this story. You have made me feel so emotional while I have been reading your lovely words. Cant wait for the next instalment. Thankyou
DaliMaldo chapter 6 . 12/5/2018
Only Lucien could get himself into such a fine mess. Thank you for the story I've enjoyed reading it.
MissusH chapter 7 . 12/5/2018
Hurry home, Lucien! I do hope this has a happy ending!
rahleeyah chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Oh Lucien! I love this take on his disappearance, that he vanished with a plan, that Jean was able to hold on to hope, at least for a little while. But oh things have not gone to plan, have they? Jean is in such a terrible position, unable to confide in anyone else, since everyone thinks he's been dead all along and she's only just now beginning to lose hope. But we know our Lucien won't stop until he's back with his Jean. This story is gonna break me I can feel it.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »