Reviews for A Good Reality Check
BookObsessed3000 chapter 1 . 15h
god the amount of sarcasm that's oozing out in here is making me drool
hpamna3412 chapter 1 . 12/9
Loved it.
Though I would have liked it if Harry went to Durmstrang...
Good story though.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 11/11
Nice story. I liked the Twins' intervention on Harry's behalf, and Severus pulling his head out of... you know.

The question is that, if they screwed up this badly with Celebrity Potter, how badly have they been screwing up with less-famous students? (Luna, for one.) Hogwarts is a gilded veneer over a mass of rot.
Suse B chapter 1 . 10/6
I love the Twins.

Thanks for writing this, it's a nice departure.
Very well done! Loved the story. I just wished you had taken it farther
Latarra chapter 1 . 9/11
Stupendous! I wish this had happened.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 8/29
Orifinal and interesting for sure.
peggy77 chapter 1 . 5/22
That was a great story! I sort of wish it was longer but it was still a good place to end it, too.
LyraCarina chapter 1 . 5/17
I’ve never read a story like this before, and I’ve read a lot of stories! I really enjoyed it! Thanks!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 4/16
That was great,
chunnin33 chapter 1 . 4/12
Huh. Not bad.
mysinger chapter 1 . 4/7
Amazing story! I especially liked the part that the Weasley twins played in helping Harry and bringing the truth to light and the fact that Sirius was proactive in protecting Harry and making sure that he himself finally got a trial. I liked the part that Amelia Bones played in giving the students and staff a "reality check". I loved that Ron, especially was given a taste of what it was like to be Harry and saw the results of his jealousy. Well done!
DragonHeart89 chapter 1 . 3/31
Loved this. Any chance of of being turned into more then a one shot?
senawario chapter 1 . 3/3
you have a strange definition of "not evil". Thankfully, in the end you did throw the bastard into the goblin mines so maybe it's only your English that is the problem, not your sense of right and wrong :-)
misherukuro chapter 1 . 2/17