Reviews for Westfarthing Alphabet Soup
Grey Wonderer chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I got here because of a rec on Shirebound's live Journal and I adored every word. That's a very cute poem by the way. Very clever!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
This is a really cute story.
shire-perian chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
It's very cure! I like how it rhymes.
Samus chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Oh, this is so cute. Cute poem, too.
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Oh, wow, that was so amazingly wonderful!

I cannot describe how much I just LOVED that little tale. The poem was delightful, Merry was fantastic and Pippin was just so darn cute and adorable!

This was absolutely lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it - only two more of your stories left to read!

:-D
amc623 chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Aw, Sweetness! Wow- that poem was so great! And so definetly Merry. Little Mer and Pip are so cute...you are wonderful with that kind of stuff.

~AC~
Hai chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Well that was dandy! A sweet little Merry and Pippin one chapter diddy. I liked it! Thanks for your time in writing it. Did it take you a while to come up with the poem? It was really cute! The whole story was but I liked the poem. Thanks!
Zebra Wallpaper chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
That was so perfectly lovely. And the poem seemed very much in tune with what a bright young hobbit like Merry would write. I enjoyed this very much.
Mackenna chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
O my! This was a very sweet story! I love the poem Merry made up! And the fact that it was lil Pip that inspired him! Very cute, very sweet!