Reviews for Certain Dark Things
sebastien.jost1188 chapter 1 . 5/12
you should give more presence to Hermione amd more room in there friendship !
PinkFriday28 chapter 134 . 5/11
Amazing!
sasserus snape chapter 134 . 5/10
I love this story so much omg I just wish the chapters were longer
monkeybaby chapter 134 . 5/10
Love this chapter!
Dark Angelx1992 chapter 134 . 5/10
So, Minerva gives Harriet detention for foul language and then the chapter ends with her calling her colleague a bastard; now that's not fair, is it? (I love Harriet's vocabulary, this time more than ever since she used it to defend Hermione)

Loved this chapter form Minerva's POV, we haven't had that in a while. Her contemplating her partisan views and considering how Snape was never given a better option than joining the Dark Lord.
BlueWater5 chapter 134 . 5/9
I liked seeing Minerva's point of view and learning how her view of Gryffindors and Slytherins had changed, as well as how she sees Severus.
Have we been told how Severus lost his eye?
RedKitsune2016 chapter 134 . 5/9
Another great update. I wonder if "Scabbers" framed Crookshanks that whole time.
PK - SPRINGTRAP HUG MEH chapter 134 . 5/9
I love your story. you're doing amazing work!
PK - SPRINGTRAP HUG MEH chapter 133 . 5/6
I love your little epilogue quips
thaxes99 chapter 133 . 5/6
I love how the flamel's have started to care for harriet and elara so much. the details from mably are so much to process. I Hope the next chapter explores elara, and that they ALL make more headway on the Rat One, UNTRANSFORM PETTIGREW, GET HIM HIS HARD EARNED KISS THIS TIME, AND GIVE HARRIET AND ELARA THEIR GOD-DADS! I'm too invested in this story T_T
Another brilliant chapter as always! I love how much story progression we get in every chapter, no matter the length. Also a big thank you for the continuous updates! Of the multiple authors I follow, you are the only one that has remained this consistent over the last year.

Very much appreciated, and I eagerly await the next chapter!
Yay thank you for updating. I'm not that into the Flamels, but you write the dynamic really well, and I'm happy Harriet has them. But I'm more glad they're back at school. And the clues are being laid out for the girls! Mably is such a sweet elf. I'm so excited about Sirius' grand entrance and Remus and Elara speaking to each other at last. Have a great week!
monkeybaby chapter 133 . 5/6
Amazingly done chapter! I am looking forward to the next!
RedKitsune2016 chapter 133 . 5/6
Great update. I'm glad that Harriet is thinking about the rat one finally. I hope someone figures it out.
RedShirt1453 chapter 132 . 5/6
Elara's got that instant attraction while Harriet is like "I think I like older men"
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »