Reviews for Certain Dark Things
Dark Angelx1992 chapter 137 . 5/20
"Twenty minutes after finishing his breakfast tea and a second buttered scone, Remus Lupin stood in a rose garden with his wand pointed at a serial killer.

It was not the way he'd expected his morning to go."

Best chapters introduction ever.

Ah, I loved this chapter! Everything about it! They finally confronted each other, each blaming the other for their lack of trust. Everything in this chapter makes me wnat to see a prequel from you for this story.

And wait, Lily wanted to make Snape the secret keeper? Fine, with an unbreakable vow maybe otherwise how come they would trust a Death Eater with their lives?

I feel so spoiled with the quick updates.
Fenhryz chapter 137 . 5/20
Ahh so it's Wolfstar with Marlene Mckinnon as a breeding mare.
Caver Floyd chapter 137 . 5/20
Well, a lot of stuff became clearer about the different ways Remus referred to his relationship with Elara in this chapter. He really should just stun Sirius and discretely get him to Dumbledore’s office. They can interrogate him however much they like under Veritaserum as long as no one notices Lupin taking him up.
RedKitsune2016 chapter 137 . 5/19
Another great update.
LostUmbrella chapter 137 . 5/19
Poor Sorius can't help himself, he's always so serious

... I'll show myself out
PK - SPRINGTRAP HUG MEH chapter 137 . 5/18
heh. I love this story. if it makes a difference, I vote for going to Dumbledore
beautiful.stranger.of.mine chapter 137 . 5/18
Update soon!
Cyclone160 chapter 137 . 5/18
omfg i didnt expect another update, and i didnt expect this. Thank you
cowchoas chapter 137 . 5/18
wow i did not see remus being her other father...
monkeybaby chapter 137 . 5/18
Lovely chapter!
RedShirt1453 chapter 137 . 5/18
I really hope that when this revalation comes out you don't just kick Marlene to the curb. She has to mean something to Elara more then Sirius and most certainly more then Remus who is technically her step dad. Remus was never her father and she was never his daughter.
Sherry4555 chapter 136 . 5/18
I found this story a few months ago and I must say, This is one of the best fics in the hp fandom. I love how you portray each character with a little oc. Im glad I found this story. I hope you keep on updating
Shelbylynn90 chapter 136 . 5/17
I love this story. I know I’ve said this before but please please I need Sirius to have a happy ending found family with Harriet and elara. It is a great need. Please please please. Love this story.
Teral101 chapter 136 . 5/17
Eeeeeeeee! This made me so happy! We're getting to some emotional upheavals and it's going to be so everything I've been waiting for! I love elara's character so I can't wait to see how you write her interactions with everyone!
Rekage1138 chapter 136 . 5/17
I don't have anything constructive to add here, I just needed to declare the amount of excitement the latest chapter has fostered in my heart!

This story really is just such a blessing, one update after the next. Thank you!
1,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »