Reviews for Certain Dark Things
annavale23 chapter 35 . 3/10/2019
This was great! I loved seeing Elara's thoughts. She's such a fascinating character - a well written OC.
annavale23 chapter 34 . 3/10/2019
Oooh, the Deathly Hallows have been mentioned! I like that. Professor Slytherin is interesting as always, and I loved seeing the girls working out what's on the third floor. Great chapter!
jh831 chapter 33 . 3/10/2019
interesting story so far.
i hope you have her fix her eyesight over the summer.
also hope that you have Elara and Harriet that they are related through the blacks.
Could hermione choose to go and stay with Harriet since she is the Head of an Ancient house?
would like to see long chapters.
like what you have so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
jh831 chapter 17 . 3/9/2019
if you have seen boondock saints or boondock saints all saints day, then you will get why serendipitous is funny
DRWPJT chapter 33 . 3/7/2019
Very enjoyable story, love it so far and look forward to more.
Ventari SylverFox chapter 33 . 3/5/2019
Wonderful as always!
Can’t help but wonder what Prof Slytherin will think of this development. And I am excited to find out!
annavale23 chapter 33 . 3/5/2019
Great chapter! I love Harriet's and Snape's interactions.
83467 chapter 32 . 2/26/2019
So happy to get new Chapters!
Ventari SylverFox chapter 32 . 2/26/2019
Wonderful as always. And intriguing! Waiting for more!
annavale23 chapter 32 . 2/26/2019
Oh, my, how dramatic! I do love how you write Severus.
annavale23 chapter 30 . 2/26/2019
I loved this chapter! I really enjoyed the conversations between the friends and the spell backfiring.
WickedGreene13 chapter 32 . 2/26/2019
Thank you for the past few chapters. I read through them nonstop. I’m interested to see who the culprit is that poisoned Harriet.
Alice Helena chapter 29 . 2/13/2019
I’m really enjoying your story! And I really enjoy the oscillating between point of views; Elara, My, Harriet
I find the muggleborn protection act an interesting facet.
Can’t wait to see where you take this.
Ventari SylverFox chapter 29 . 2/12/2019
Lovely as always. I adored the sparing session with Malfoy! Can not wait for more!
annavale23 chapter 29 . 2/12/2019