Reviews for The Disappearance of Harry Potter
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 3 . 4/24
Every time I find this fic again, I am saddened that it hasn’t been updated in an increasingly long time... I really want to know just how the worlds are connected and what happened in the past... I also like the level of detail you go to, always a plus!
Mimifan101 chapter 3 . 4/10
Out of 10, how terrified am I for Hogwarts and their humans once Mare is known to be there?

150/10.
jsh0420icloud.com chapter 3 . 3/5
I really enjoy your story I hope you continue it.
Dudley D Dudley chapter 3 . 3/2
The Disappearance of Harry Potter. A very good start to what promised to be a great story. Why, oh why was it never continued?. If the author is still out there and reads this then I would be much obliged if he/she would finish it. Thankyou.
this is a pretty good start, I really like how you avoided the usual cop out with lily and james been alive by not bashing them.
WightGrimmBorn chapter 3 . 11/2/2020
i wish this would update soon I've been waiting almost two years
Ryuuohjin chapter 3 . 10/29/2020
Seems quite intressting, though it is too early to tell if it will be any good not, as the has only just started, but keep it up this could become something...
Codathewizard chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
I would want to see how Ainz and Aura will react to Mare's disappearance and how Ainz will react to the stuff done to try to stop it along with the fact that it was even able to affect a world item.
Trixia Oliver chapter 3 . 8/23/2020
Oh Meu Deus! Um Harry todo feminino! Que graça! Quero muito ver Mare/Harry crescendo uma espinha dorsal e deixando de ser tão tímida e reclusa, no começo é bom, mas depois de um tempo... Fica entediante. kkk Vai ser interessante descobrir como a história dos dois mundos (o tal ataque entre Nazarick e Hogwarts) aconteceu e vai acontecer ainda!
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 1 . 6/13/2020
Please tell me ‘Mare’ will actually wear proper male clothing in this story. I don’t mind traps if they are just in passing but if they are main characters then they need to wear proper clothing for their gender. Give him a damn kilt if you need him to wear something similar to a skirt.
Cleon16 chapter 3 . 3/31/2020
... wow, this is amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2019
Updated,Plz.
zakan chapter 3 . 1/1/2020
Please tell me this is not detath
Lord-Chrono chapter 3 . 10/27/2019
I really like the story and hope it is continued at some point!
DeOPOrange chapter 3 . 10/22/2019
Update pls, this story has a good idea and alot of potential! Too much to be wasted.