Reviews for The Disappearance of Harry Potter
EliteShadow chapter 3 . 1/26/2019
love this story so far ! please keep on writing i would love to read more of this story please update and post more chapters soon!
Ebony sword chapter 3 . 1/20/2019
Man the people of Nazarick are going to pissed as fuck when they hear that Mare disappeared. Everyone at Hogwarts are screwed.
theawsomest5 chapter 3 . 1/17/2019
This is amazing I can’t wait till you update again this premise is so awesome that I just want to read more of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
When will it continue
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2019
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2019
I really love this story, just make ainz overpowered and unbeatable (he is a god, can grant wishes if the person pleases him and is just so op it is not funny)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2019
I loved the ideia and your writing style a ha ha I can just imagine when they somewhat figures mare is harry or have his soul they would be terrified thinking Ainz is so powerfull to kidnap or reincarnate someone even being in a other world apart they would see him like death itself casual reincarnating a soul to make a new servant
ColdFang chapter 3 . 12/31/2018
Very Nice! While the backstory was kept short, nothing felt forced and it all seems to flow nicely. I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2018
Love this story.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII chapter 3 . 12/18/2018
Papa bones is going to kill A LOT of people. Not that they don't deserve it of course.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Grate story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
I like your story.
Emrys Akayuki chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
Well some of the writing is kind of weird, sort of twisted around itself, idk how to describe it. And you've done three chapters of backstory and flashbacks, but I am still very interested to see where this goes...

Two things though, one, does harry still look 7 years old?

And two;

"speech is written" he said

"like this" she said

"not like this" he said. "when two or more people are talking" she said.

New line for each person talking.
Jostanos chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
"There is more to Heaven and Earth than there is in your Philosophy, Horatio.." ~ Hamlet

Mare Bello Fiore, since 'she' was summoned by the Goblet of Fire, _may_ be the missing twin that you have been searching for all these years, but how may that be?
How and or why did Harry disappear in the first place?
*gasps* Could it be? May it be the fact that the 'Creator' of 'Mare Bello Fiore' somehow 'created/summoned' Harry as a base for the new NPC?
RyuujiVantek chapter 3 . 12/10/2018