Reviews for The Disappearance of Harry Potter
Another Guest1029 chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
I think you've got a wall of text problem. It'd be much easier to read if these paragraphs weren't so beefy, my brain keeps getting me to skim over everything.
Hitoshura chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
The Sorting Hat knows Ainz Ooal Gown so that means Hogwarts must have been a Guild base. The Founders were Players who ended up on Earth. Guess we know where pureblood Wizard racism against magical creatures comes from now (since Yggdrasil Human players took glee in hunting down demi/heteromorphic players until they quit the game).

I loved the beginning with Mare reading a story to his bodyguards. Nice to know he still possesses the same interest in reading like he did as Harry. Pfft, at the platinum dragon names. If there's a Skyrim book in the Nazarick library, you'll have another dragon annoyed at the stupidity of his fictional namesake (not killing the Dovahkiin immediately and letting him grow strong enough to kill him). I think it's cute that the ent and dryads call him 'growth-father', haha.

Nazarick's inhabitants are gonna be pissed (Aura especially) that Mare got kidnapped. Momonga is so gonna take that Goblet of Fire (or destroy it if not possible) after he's done with Hogwarts. Gotta prevent any future kidnappings after all. I look forward to seeing their reactions, especially Momonga as he took precautions to World items with these scenarios in mind. I suppose the Goblet of Fire is a 'decorative' World Item for Hogwarts much like how the Throne of Kings is for Nazarick.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Can't wait til some bigot like Draco tries to insult Nazarick or Momonga only to get his ass whooped by Mare. Also I suppose Mare should get "souvenirs" for Aura at least? Though the 1st Task dragons are probably like level 20. A threat to the weak Wizards but pretty much angry puppies to Mare.
K chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
This story is amazing. It is rare that a crossover be so finely balanced between the source materials.
Rotrox chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
I cant wait for people to find out just HOW powerful Mare is... or that he is a guy.

And even more than that i cant wait for them to meet OUR GLORIOUS OVERLORD AINZ!
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
hmmm, so Nazarick trying to cross dimension following Mare, but arrived at founder time instead.
so it's possible they still exist and become Mare 'school' when he compete in GoF.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
very good, loved
The Kid Forgotten by God chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
exciting, I can't wait for the next up date.
SupergodzillaSailorCosmos chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
It goes on.
So far a very interesting story. Let's see what happens when the potters learn who Mare really is. And if Mare gets along with the inhabitants of the forest? And what are the others doing in Nazarick?

Please continue writing quickly. I have to know how to go on

With kind regards SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
Koko doll chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
A bit more paragraphs would do more good. And if you can make some space in between speech, its hard for me to read a continuous long sentence.
XMisterdarkX chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
updateeeeee
davycrockett100 chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
sweet
ICanRememberThis chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
This is awsome cant wait for more
comodo50 chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
Wondering on the reaction of Hogwarts/the hat
Thristan chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
I shall enjoy the death of magical Britain when the FULL might of the Sorcerer Kingdom comes to bare
The Shadows Mistress chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
Oh the forbidden forest is going to be happy that a Druid has come to live there
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »