Reviews for Turning Hearts
DarkFay chapter 6 . 8/6/2019
Yay! They finally figured it out. I truly anticipate your continuing this...their story has just started! I hope Alice brings her mom and sis to visit...
NinfAzul22 chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
I love your story! Please keep updating it, this story has too much potential, i've been really enjoying it so far!
Dreamer1701 chapter 6 . 2/24/2019
I really like your story, it's very sweet!
trulysunflowers chapter 3 . 1/27/2019
This chapter was so sweet. The descriptions and dialogue really bring out the feelings Hatter has for Alice. That moment was so sweet and tender, hate that it had to end in Alice running away. Can’t wait to read the next chapter to see where Alice has run off to.
trulysunflowers chapter 2 . 1/22/2019
Another side note: I believe the White Queen should be capitalized
trulysunflowers chapter 2 . 1/22/2019
I’m loving the progression so much, and I’m so excited for Alice’s blossoming feelings. Once again, this is descriptive and well written, and aside from spelling/grammar errors, formatting and dialogue issues, everything else is pretty much fantastic.
trulysunflowers chapter 1 . 1/22/2019
It’s already the first chapter, and I’m extremely piqued. I see lots of potential, and I hope you won’t abandon it completely. You are very descriptive, and in a correct amount. The only thing that I would take a look at is grammar, spelling, and I think the formatting of this chapter is messed up quite a bit. The first quotation marks for the introduction of dialogue are instead commas. The dialogue is also jumbled up together, making it a bit difficult to read. Other than that, this is off to a wonderful start. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite movie franchises, and you seem to be doing it justice.
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 1/11/2019
Cool story
Elanor12345 chapter 6 . 1/8/2019
Lovely!
Guest678 chapter 5 . 1/5/2019
Danget, you better finish this; They haven’t even kissed yet! I look forward to future updates! This story is simply fantastic, and although there are a few spelling mistakes, it is an overall brilliant take on the Tarrice ship.
Elanor12345 chapter 5 . 12/28/2018
I apsolutely adore this book! I hope you will update soon! 3
CharlieBoneFan chapter 5 . 12/18/2018
They are too cute!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 4 . 12/13/2018
How exciting so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2018
You have a great imagination and express yourself relatively well, but your grammar is a bit "off". I would recommend having somebody proofread before you publish and offer some suggestions to help you become a better writer. There are a number of people who have volunteered to be Betas. Reach out for one of them. Good luck!