Reviews for Homecoming
thetucc chapter 7 . 12/17/2020
That was a lovely ending. I’m glad everything worked out and are able to settle back into their lives without fear of looking over their shoulder. Thank you for writing and sharing!
thetucc chapter 4 . 12/17/2020
I love reading about them having to figure out how to be together again, and even though Lucien is still trying to remember things, Jean knows it’s only a matter of time before he gets his memories back and goes back to being somewhat reckless and duty bound to help people. She knows Lucien and knows that’s in his nature.
thetucc chapter 2 . 12/17/2020
The first two chapters are so great and you’ve set up a great premise. And the last sentence of chapter two has me so intrigued. Like clearly Lucien isn’t in the clear from danger.
pumpkinspicelove chapter 7 . 9/16/2019
What a great story and thank you for a happy ending to Lucien's absence-I needed that! I loved the dialogues you wrote for all the characters. They seemed so natural and true to the series. And I like the idea of Matthew and Alice as a couple. Great job!
coachsone chapter 7 . 12/16/2018
What a great ending! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful story with us.
DaliMaldo chapter 7 . 12/15/2018
Bravo...if only we could teleport this story in its entirety to the telemovie.
PerfectSublimeRebel chapter 7 . 12/15/2018
What a marvellous way to slot Lucien back as Police Surgeon! This has been a treat of a read. Thank you!
fanficfan71 chapter 7 . 12/14/2018
Great story, thanks for sharing.
FadedPromise chapter 7 . 12/14/2018
And all is right with the world once more. Perfect way to finish. Thank you for sharing.
NancyMay chapter 6 . 12/11/2018
Glad you've got the bug, I look forward to reading more of your stories, this was great. I love everybody trying to keep Lucien out of trouble.
PerfectSublimeRebel chapter 6 . 12/11/2018
This has been a very entertaining read. Loved the mystery you developed, the romance and the friendships. Glad you brought in Charlie in this chapter. I’m certainly looking forward to the final chapter and to more Jean and Lucien fisc from you. Thanks for sharing!
PerfectSublimeRebel chapter 5 . 12/9/2018
He's incorrigible! I'm enjoying this story so much.
NancyMay chapter 5 . 12/9/2018
I'm really enjoying this.
DaliMaldo chapter 5 . 12/9/2018
Enjoying this story very much, thank you.
fanficfan71 chapter 4 . 12/7/2018
The old Lucien is rapidly returning! Great chapter.