Reviews for Return of the Dragons
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 3/7
Cool story continue please.
Sifo-Dyas chapter 2 . 4/8/2021
Steven? Really? That's the name you use?
Tsukoblue chapter 7 . 11/30/2020
When will this story be updated?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2020
Great story
AnimeGoji91 chapter 7 . 8/5/2020
Please continue this story please because I what to see more chapters of this story and also what going to happened our heroes and what the wizards are planning on Harry and what about Devils and Angels are planning about and What Harry and his new family are take on Wizards and what about Voldemort what his plan!? And Please continue this story please!?
saraloche98 chapter 7 . 3/31/2020
You to continue
PurpleArrowhead chapter 4 . 2/9/2020
I thought it was ketchup you were good with
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 12/9/2019
That was a bit confusing due to the fact that you had multiple dialogues going on in the same paragraph. But overall the first chapter was good.
BROMBROS chapter 7 . 11/25/2019
I'm enjoying this mix of D&D has a player and a Dungeon Master, within this crossover of Highschool DxD and Harry Potter. I truly hope this story continues, for I enjoy a good journey within stories.
Perseus12 chapter 7 . 10/22/2019
Marvelous story and I love it! *Thumbs UP!* Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
Razorbeast chapter 7 . 9/29/2019
Nice chapter :)
VizeerLord chapter 7 . 9/15/2019
more please
AnimeGoji91 chapter 7 . 8/10/2019
Good job but what going to happened it the Wizards will force Harry to live a Wizard World and also put Harry, Asia, Raynare, Stephen, Kuroka, Morgan and all Dragon Riders to take down the Wizards to never the FUCK with the Dragons in this story and please continues this story!?
starboy454 chapter 7 . 8/9/2019
excellent updates
god of all chapter 7 . 8/9/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »