Reviews for Return of the Dragons
AnimeGoji91 chapter 6 . 7/23/2019
Ahhh! Please more Story and continue this I what to see Harry and Raynare in this story and Harry's Family will fight the wizards will dare to take Harry to put him in the dangerous school and Harry and Raynare will take down Wizards no matter what!?
ChimaTigon chapter 3 . 7/22/2019
What's Morgan's connection to Le Fay Pendragon?
chase622 chapter 6 . 7/21/2019
fantastic story i hope harry go,s to gringotts and moves all his gold and things to japan and family laims his history
god of all chapter 6 . 7/21/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Vates Despero chapter 4 . 5/25/2019
1400 years divided by 360 generations, equals an average generation of 3.8 years... I highly doubt there have been over 300 generations getting pregnant at age 3.

With a non-idiotic average generation of 22(accounting for younger dark ages childbearing) 360 generations would be 7,920 years. Or, 5926 BC.
DarkFireCat5241999 chapter 4 . 4/16/2019
An all my interest in this story is gone the dragons are over hyped there r 2 true dragon gods only the rest r pretenders peace and fuck this story
AnimeGoji91 chapter 5 . 2/14/2019
Oooooooooooooh Shiiiiiiiiit! MORE story please and its awesome!?
KrisB-71854 chapter 5 . 2/13/2019
Um, this chapter feels off to me. Harry isn't remotely in the right frame of mind to be freshly dating. Him being under some sort of mind control to accept would make more sense.

The Harry running around and dating anyone felt very out of place. He only knows Stephen and Morgan. In fact other than the devils, they are the only ones that he can speak with. The devils have builtin language translation. Harry doesn't.

Raynare didn't really need to be controlled when she did this same thing to attack Issei. Harry doesn't have a sacred gear as far we know.

The setting has tons of mind control already. I don't see why they would be horrified by the control collars. Just because it was European doesn't mean that it wouldn't work on Asian magicals. If it's a magical slave collar meant to control intelligent magical creatures, where they are from wouldn't prevent it from working on them. Their inherent abilities or various power levels would though.

I could see them not caring about the wizard's mind control as it tends to only work on humans. It takes something like the control collar to mind control with any level of real power. I get the feeling that they weren't upset that they existed, but they existed outside of their control.

You were going o.k. until this scene for me. It just felt odd.

O.k. the dragons going to grab Harry and bringing them back to the school felt odd before you handwaved the school and nation being under dragon control. Well, that explains why they were leaving Harry there.

You've set up his magical stuff, but unless I missed it, you didn't mention anything about his other education. He isn't remotely ready to go to school in Japan. he has been out of mundane school for 3-4 years so would be vastly behind in addition to the language barrier.

No one has mentioned anything about the remaining tasks or if he even needs to compete in the tournament. I'm fine with it not actually being magically binding and the dragons knowing about it and informing him.

Things should be going wild over in Hogwarts with Harry being kidnapped by Dragons. They've not made their stupid moves, yet.

Oddly, the only two of the DxD girls that I could see Harry some what being around would be the nun Asia and Kuroka's sister. They are closer to his age. The devils and students at the school are more late teens. Harry is just 14.

I'd actually hoped that you had arranged for something different. Raynare protecting Harry as she knows he is special, but has no sacred gear would have worked better.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2019
what makes the diference between issei and motohama and matsuda. Only the sacred gear.
Vercingetorix Rex chapter 5 . 2/11/2019
Issei saved/reincarnated by Tiamat?! I don't know who will be the most to be pitied?! Issei or...Ddraig? XD!
Razorbeast chapter 5 . 2/9/2019
Awesome chapter :)

I still hope to see new chapters. This story is unique :)
ReadsWayTooMuch chapter 4 . 2/7/2019
Interesting story. I just found it yesterday. I hope to read more.
Razorbeast chapter 4 . 12/21/2018
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more :)
Razorbeast chapter 2 . 12/19/2018
This story is excellent. I crave more.
god of all chapter 4 . 12/19/2018
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »