Reviews for Return of the Dragons
Razorbeast chapter 1 . 12/19/2018
Great beginning :)

Looking forward to the Harry and Raynare pairing :)
Vercingetorix Rex chapter 4 . 12/19/2018
Harry x Raynare? what are the implications for Issei? in the manga / novel (no, forget the anime that seems to me to be a massacre) Raynare's mission was to monitor Issei but she "understood" this as a mission of assassination and decided to kill Issei on her own initiative.
does this mean that Issei will remain human? will he become a devil as in the canon? or directly a dragon under the tutelage of Ddraig?

same observation for Raynare's group? Asia? what will happen to them?

what will be Kobabiel's reaction? Kuoh and its surroundings having become again the territory of the dragoons, to assassinate Rias and Sonia to start a new war would be a big thorn in his plans!
Vercingetorix Rex chapter 2 . 12/19/2018
I think Stephen is a bit unfair to Issei here. would he have forgotten that without the help of Issei he would have had trouble removing the spike while NOTHING obliged Issei to help him?!
I think he could have done justice to Issei on this point

I'm surprised Issei is not trying to find out about Harry's health?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2018
it has to be raynare? of all the girls? even ophis is better
zolmos chapter 5 . 12/18/2018
Another chapter, and still interested to see where it will lead us
thunder18 chapter 3 . 12/17/2018
Great chapter Update soon
ww1990ww chapter 2 . 12/17/2018
Well, this actually revives to chapter 3 but I assume there will be an actual chapter the information so there is this tiny winy issue. 600 generation would not put Artur at the time of middle ages but around oh the middle of the last Ice Age in year 16000 BC. Since you know generation usually last give or take around 30 years.
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 3 . 12/12/2018
This is an interesting story so far though a bit confusing. I'm hoping Harry will be getting explanations soon so we the audience learn some more stuff. Like how exactly is this Stephen guy Harry's uncle? It sounds like he was Lily's brother somehow? Did Harry know this? How does Harry even know Stephen in the first place? Those are my main concerns so hopefully some of it will be answered in the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Yveltios chapter 3 . 12/12/2018
Maybe just a bit shorter on the paragraphs, not too short though
Mayuri chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
harry, dn't be a devil
Lazymanjones96 chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
exsailor1999 chapter 2 . 12/11/2018
I'm liking it so far, and I'm curious to see where you go with this.
Penny is wise chapter 2 . 12/7/2018
Awesome first chapter.
yukina140292 chapter 2 . 12/5/2018
hmm interesting the story this far. update more please!
comodo50 chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Wondering what is the relationship of Harry with the others.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »