Reviews for There's an American in the Tower!
ashspence3 chapter 2 . 2/15/2020
I know you've already completed your story, but I just wanted to leave my thoughts after this chapter. I had a really hard time getting through it, in fact I almost decided to discontinue reading (I didn’t want to because I loved the first one!)

You introduced way too many new characters, and I had no idea what was happening. I had to keep flipping back to the beginning of the chapter to see who was who and what was what. Adam was barely mentioned in the first book, so it took some time for me to realize his connection to Lian. Too many obscure references to the past and I'm guessing foreshadowing the future (has Roman been mentioned before or is this the mysterious guy from Lian's memory?). I'm going to press on and hope the story gets back to the amazing writing you did in the first book!

Please don't let this turn into a love triangle. I hate love triangles...
Fantasia Komix chapter 19 . 12/28/2019
Wow. I just read the stories in the wrong order. This was awesome!
JayBat chapter 18 . 11/21/2019
Way to go, Daphne! Some seer there? I cannot stop thinking of Bellatrix singing "A Littlle Priest", of course. Sondhiemus? Really? :-)

Lian fighting back from the Imperius... Don't forget. Bad boy!

Terrific and slightly twisted battle chapter, thanks.
JayBat chapter 17 . 11/21/2019
Woah, a timeloop shield... thing? Whenever Lian says "Roman" out loud? Nasty! OK, she can try writing next time. :-)

Love Lian's letter to Julliane, and love Adam coming to defend her against Greyback.
JayBat chapter 13 . 11/18/2019
Wow. Now *that* is a chapter. Thank you. Just thank you.
OffbeatAsh chapter 13 . 9/6/2019
I love the new chapters! I just love all the perspectives, I'm so glad! Can't wait to see Lian react to Adam and Theo being on somewhat friendly terms lol
Nahoki-san chapter 13 . 9/6/2019
You reduced me to tears
I'm so full of feels right now
I'm tempted to reread the entire story to make sure but this is probably my favorite chapter
Theo's mom is a badass
Winna is clearly the boss and voldymoldy's got nothing on her and Daphne and Jason are a really nice inclusion
I've always wondered about their behind the scenes
( after this, Theo will probably be totally down for Hermione's werewolf rights campaign)
(Is Lian distancing herself from everyone while Theodore is opening up? Is there a parallel here?)
All in all it was masterfully done
Nahoki-san chapter 12 . 8/27/2019
Great read as usual
Can't stop suspecting Roman's presence everywhere!
And also if it isn't too much. I'd really like it if we got a close up on Hermione/Theo friendship. I really like those two together, especially with Ron and Harry being distant and Adam taking a good portion of Lian's attention ...
Anyways , can't wait for the fallout from that last scene and how will Lian manage to regain their trust if she really ever will...
I'll wait and see.
g chapter 9 . 2/8/2019
i love all your work! you’re a brilliant writer! however theo’s character seems soo much different than in there’s an american in the dungeon — why’s that? i actually preferred theo in the previous book than in this one. also didn’t loan develop somewhat feelings towards theo? did they just disappear now that adam is here? please don’t take this as criticism i love your work honestly i just had a few questions m. have a lovely day! x
h chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
brilliant ! can you please add the character tags to the story tho?
Nahoki-san chapter 8 . 1/24/2019
that was intense
Son of Whitebeard chapter 7 . 1/16/2019
ooh arithmancy
mcepl chapter 7 . 1/15/2019
"There is no need to call me 'sir', Professor."

That just must be it. And because it is most awesome line from all books (and because it also at least once shows that Harry is not just a nice boy who at least tries to behave well, but a real teenager for once).
Nahoki-san chapter 7 . 1/15/2019
Wait a minute
Do draco and theo take some felix felicis in this version or not?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 1/10/2019