Reviews for The Last Summoner
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2021
*poke* *poke* *poke*...u dead?
K.k chapter 8 . 7/15/2021
It's amazing, do continue to write this story!
TheJoker96Italia chapter 8 . 3/25/2021
Please! Don't abandon this story! FFX is my favorite of the series and I love this story, is very good and interesting. I never seen a fanfiction about the Wutai War and I don't expect Yuna take their side. You very surprised me!

And now YNA and Sephirot are '' married'''! What's going on Yuna? She escape and join to Avalanche? She never meet Tifa, Cloud and the others? Please I need know it!

P. S. Sorry for my english XD
Ilarya chapter 8 . 3/21/2021
This is amazing! Can’t wait for next chap
p6lishb6kser chapter 8 . 3/6/2021
I don't know if you'll read this, but you're asshole for dropping this story.
It was great!
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 8 . 1/7/2021
Spira has cameras and televisions in Luca, and by this point in the game, she's ridden on Cid's airship, and seen the illusion of Zanarkand in its heyday a thousand years ago in Guadosalam, which is much more technologically advanced than Midgar. So while she wouldn't be versed in how it works, and she likely hasn't physically interacted with much machina herself, she still shouldn't be too surprised by it.
Korst chapter 8 . 12/5/2020
This is great, hope the author continues it some day.
SephirothTrueHeartlessAngel chapter 8 . 11/5/2020
where's the rest?
V01dSw0rd chapter 2 . 10/22/2020
One story puts forth the idea that Limit Breaks originate from Cetran magic...
V01dSw0rd chapter 8 . 10/22/2020
Odin also have a kid? (Her name would be Terra...)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2020
u dead bro?
BlackoutSampler chapter 8 . 6/24/2020
Oh, do I enjoy this! Yuna is such a interesting perspective on things, and subtly tying the bits about FFX being set in the past of FF7 is great. Paring Sephiroth and Yuna sounds like an odd choice, given her previous love interest(s) but I'm curious enough to stick around for it.

I find Yuna's repeated unfamiliarity with 'machina' a little strange though. By this point in the story, she's already rode the Highwind, and went through Beville's temple. So having her question the helicopter was a little odd, Especially since the Highwind has practically no visible form of thrust itself. But not only that, several other points in time she's seen tech in Spira do similar or better than FF7 tech, Like how Luca has a literal sports bar with working TV implying broadcasting sports isn't uncommon, which checks out later when you can find the TV crew NPCs. I don't expect her to fit right in, but it just feels like she's leaning a little to far in Luddite territory.

And on a separate note, I wonder if any of the other Optional Aeons made it to Gaia? I kinda want to see the duel between Sephiroth and a Yojimbo funded by a small loan of a million gil. Who's Katana of Weebitude has been folded more? Yamato or Masamune? or if the Magus Sisters have any relation to Minerva.
MockingJay344 chapter 8 . 6/16/2020
This story is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter and i'm also excited to see Yuna and Aerith meet!
craftscute09 chapter 8 . 5/4/2020
Love it! I think it deserves more views and faves hehe...Hope you’re ok! thank you for posting and looking forward to more
SakuraRozen chapter 8 . 4/14/2020
Por dios, que buena historia ojalá la continúes pronto