Reviews for Archer
Phil chapter 28 . 5/9
Taylor has just got that she is now into Yuri, so flubing it fits to men lol
zackman2k12 chapter 26 . 5/8
can we get a pho interlude?
Azure-Star-Dragon chapter 28 . 5/2
That was rather toxic, shitty on Danni's part to support the toxic-ness, and out of character for Taylor to not call either of them out on their bullshit. Like where's that backbone that she's been shown to have over the course of this story?
Keeper of Storms chapter 28 . 5/1
"Didn't consider how it would affect her" is a bit rich all told: if anyone tries to emotionally blackmail you into staying in an abusive environment -which is what the PRT is for Taylor- then they are themselves emotionally abusing you. So, the proper response to emotionally abused people is to allow them to emotionally abuse you? Really? You may want to reconsider how that conversation goes.
CamoMurf chapter 28 . 4/29
I'm gonna be honest. I read the first few chapters, and couldn't really get into it. However, as the story progressed, I feel like things picked up, and now I'm absolutely hooked.
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 28 . 4/30
Thank you for the chapter, brilliant, love the story and look forward to more. Lily was really possessive in cannon so yea good call.
CamoMurf chapter 28 . 4/28
Oh my. "Actually Satan" strikes again. Dammit Archer. XD
CamoMurf chapter 5 . 4/27
"Go sit on a mace and spin." Is now my go-to comeback. XD
Jack the Sparrow chapter 28 . 4/29
YES, Lesbomancy! My favorite school of magic!
Maybe it's due to the sudden shift from such a high point in action/tension, or maybe it's the long hiatus between said action and now, but this adolescent drama/dating thing that's happening with Taylor, pretty much just put me off this story. Good luck with what ever direction you're now going with this, but I'm not eager to see where you take it. I'm going to have to bow out.
Mirrors Cracked And Broken chapter 27 . 4/28
gae bolg, for the sake of my sanity
Rook's fanfiction chapter 28 . 4/28
great chapter, I'm very happy with the scene with Lily, though I suspect Taylor may be blaming Shirou for something she'd simply hadn't realized about herself.
Zehel2010 chapter 12 . 4/27
During confrontation with Fred, just mentioning possibility of fighting the likes of Lung or others should be enough to justify use of lethal weapons... Brockton bay is a piece of hell in the end.
cfp33pfc chapter 28 . 4/27
I thought it was great! Hope they get together, I really like your take on Lily. Thanks for writing.
Sage Nameless chapter 28 . 4/27
THE SHIP HAS SAILED EVERYONE, THE SHIP HAS SAILED!
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »