Reviews for Archer
scifi11 chapter 29 . 5/15
Great story, I hope you continue the good work.
Wrin chapter 29 . 4/21
This was awesome, and I really hope to see more of it some day. Given how long it's been since an update I know it's unlikely but I can still hope! Thanks for writing and posting
mst3ktoo chapter 6 . 3/28
Brilliant!
mst3ktoo chapter 4 . 3/28
Is it canon that Yamada is not a parahuman?
mst3ktoo chapter 3 . 3/28
What is the PRT goal here? As usual they just seem to want to poke the thing with a stick until it lashes out in annoyance so they can say "See, we said she was dangerous!" Is this all to cover up SS?
Also, sometimes you forget the italics and it looks like Taylor is talking out loud to the person in her head. Which is amusing.
Lord Hooty chapter 2 . 3/4
where the fuck is her lawyer! They are holding a girl without permission from and knowledge given to her guardian! you can argue reasonable suspicion only loosely but this still breaks soooo many laws!

I am gonna ignore this for now, but you should know this is a MAJOR turnoff. you might want to correct this later.
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 2/26
That is the best description of Gae Balog I have ever heard!
Cadmus8 chapter 29 . 2/6
This is amazing. Lots of grammar and spelling errors, but it's nothing compared to the sheer quality of the entire story.
Geek-God of Speed chapter 9 . 1/4
I want more of the side story
KureijiRyuu chapter 29 . 1/1
Thanks for the chapter, good to see Taylor finally facing a real threat. Hope the next chapter came out soon!
Geek-God of Speed chapter 29 . 1/1
Please update soon
KureijiRyuu chapter 15 . 12/31/2021
I'll be honest, the fanfic is bad in an unusual way.

The problem here is that the story is too slow. Only in chapter 15 (more than half of the fanfic) does Taylor have her first patrol. The fanfic was released in 2018 and following that pace it will take at least 10 years to finish it, so I can't in good conscience recommend this fanfic to anyone.
Tenma Kirin chapter 29 . 12/11/2021
Continue, pls!
DankAnon chapter 4 . 12/8/2021
Well at least she didn't get EMIYA Alter in her head. Legitimately scary version of Shirou. Unlimited Lost Works is straight up death. Instead of Shirou being the forge for all his blades, you become the forge...involuntarily. Bladed weapons violently ripping themselves out of your body is bad enough, but the fact you have to get shot too? Its what I imagine a Counter Guardian version of Shirou would be like if he followed his dads teachings exactly. He traded his swords for guns and basically became evil Dante.

Though a more amusing servant to be in her head would be Space Ishtar. Just Rin as a godessess, not Ishtar controlling a Rin body but Ishtar if she was raised as a proper Tohsaka. The Servant verse that Mysterious Heroine X comes from is weird. But hey, mega goddess beam the entities away and save the world.

Ryougi Shiki would be another interesting choice. Though her Saber form would probably be the best for something like this. The power to wield the void is pretty strong.

All around cool concept.
auraofcalm chapter 29 . 11/6/2021
Amusing. Tay continues to demonstrate just how "not to be fucked with" she has become.
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »