Reviews for Beyond the Dawn: Breaking Dawn Reimagined (Life and Death - Book II)
gr3yb0t chapter 1 . 10/6/2023
i am going to print this out into book format so i can cherish it forever on my book shelf. this is a perfect continuation of the story and i truly love it
Astuli chapter 1 . 8/24/2023
I have been reading this book 2-3 times a year. When I can't sleep this book helps me sleep. I somehow understand where beau is coming from and even Edyth is coming from. This is comfortable. I want to thank you for writing this fan fiction. I am going to start reading Beyond the Dawn. I am very excited.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2023
Damn you, you mad man. Tell us you are making a sequel to this, I cannot bare the thought of having just two books.
jasonx0100 chapter 32 . 2/13/2023
A fate worst than death...
Julissaa chapter 1 . 11/24/2022
Thank you so much for writing this. I've been searching for a fic like this for a long Time. So excited to read it!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/8/2022
A very good ending, though I would have mixed in sort of a hook for the next book with a chapter in Lucas perspective sort of what Taylor Wolff does in the end of the Crave books.
But overall 10-10, almost exactly what I would have wrote.
Llewellyn26 chapter 32 . 6/26/2022
This is definitely not the ending I was expecting considering the title "destiny" in correlation with the discussion Beau has with Luca the night before the confrontation. From the title, I really thought the epilogue would take place a few years later, with a fully grown Luca coming to rescue his adoptive parents from Volterra.
That being said, I greatly enjoyed reading the story, even though that ending is not my favorite option. Having the Cullens separated is really disheartening to me...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2022
Cool
Guest chapter 17 . 1/18/2022
Why did this story go from a story about beau and Edyth to a story about some random ladies child?
Guest chapter 33 . 12/1/2020
Wow, siempre estuve buscando alguna historia que diera este giro. Me gustó, me gustó mucho. Espero que tu intención de continuar la narrativa de Luca, siga en pie. Muchísimas gracias ️
Agus.Jackson2020 chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
I just finish life and death and I was looking for fanfic like this, thank you so much
Jaye Jyn chapter 33 . 2/13/2020
Alright, so basically, I finished the Twilight Saga and Life and Death. I was so used to reading the Saga that I couldn't enjoy anything else.
After some time, I found this. And I must tell you that I am so impressed. When reading this, I didn't feel like I was reading something else from some other author. This book feels like it's being written by Stephanie Meyer herself.
And about the storyline, I like the fact that this is a mix of Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, and New Moon. It's like I'm reading a summary of the Twilight Saga, which I very much like.
In conclusion, I highly recommend this book to anyone who has finished the Twilight Saga (or Life And Death). I also look forward to the sequel about Luca.
jayejyn06 chapter 33 . 2/13/2020

Jaye Jyn
thor's arrow chapter 1 . 6/20/2019
A thouroughly entertaining read, I do hope you'll continue the story in part III.
LeoH chapter 33 . 2/25/2019
Nice cast, I like to imagine the models Michael Walker and Erica Vitulano as Beau and Edythe.
I found this pic and I think it's perfect: prnt . sc /jj4wib (no spaces)