Reviews for Clear Dialogue
nchai001 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I like this story this is very nice.
zairoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aaaaaah just love it! I love your style, it's just so good to read! And i love Hiei, and yusuke should definitely be with him! 3 thanks for this lovely one shot!
caitlyn chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
tjtat was really more k than teen
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aw! Cute! )
artist-girl731 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
that was soo cute! XD
yllom21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Aw, that was completely adorable! I absoultely loved the cuteness! Nice job, good charecterization and excellent writing style. Although the way Hiei just randomly told Yusuke he liked him was a bit sudden.
YellowDucks chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
That... Was... BEAUTIFUL! it was so sweet. thanks for agreeing with me. well.. um i mean hiei and yusuke do belong together they look so cute together well tell me when anothe one come out
Zollercoaster chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That is so SWEET! I love this story. They are so sweet together. It's really well written and the way you ended it was so joyfully optomistic. This review won't be like my last one, unending. But this story is so cute!
crazy chicken lover chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This...was great! I loved it! I can't seem to find any good yusukexhiei fics anymore, but this is one of the best of them. Would it be to much to ask for a sequel?

keep up the good work!

crazy chicken lover
Agent Dark Moose chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I cna't believe that I haven't read this before! How could something this great escape me...?

Myah... It was a beautiful story! I absolutely loved it... So adorable, and yet so deep...

Wonderful story. Keep writing, always!
Winry7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
That was dare I say it cute. And if you don't like it then sue me!no really don't sue me I need money for anime!
Yo's Subordinate chapter 1 . 2/7/2005