Reviews for A Wild Night
Aqua Rules chapter 8 . 3/25/2019
I for one really enjoyed it! I love how spontaneous it was and yet so fulfilling. I can totally picture Izuku reacting this way and then getting into it. ;P :) Can't wait for the sequel.
Ability King KK chapter 8 . 2/13/2019
I feel as if whatever you have planned for the sequel could just be added onto this story instead of being a separate one, since this chapter here doesn't feel like the ending of a story.
Kaiyeti chapter 8 . 2/13/2019
That was amazing and escalated quickly. While I do love seeing Tsuyu and Izuku showing how much they love eachother by making love I am actually with Izuku on this one. I know Tsuyu speaks her mind and doesn't hold back, it why we all love her, but this is a bit worrying especially since she admitted she isn't okay. I hope everything works out and they have the talk maybe while going out on a date and having a nice night in. Still I love this story and I can't wait to see what you have planned. Plus the "I love them" moment of realization.
Whitetiger789 chapter 8 . 2/13/2019
Great chapter.
Kaiyeti chapter 7 . 2/10/2019
That was amazing! I love the fact that Izuku asked Tsuyu first before attacking Tokoyami and Tsuyu was already going to Uraraka. Like Gods damn their parents are all thinking, " Oh they in love and we getting grandkids by the end of the mouth." Seriously this is an amazing and wonderful chapter and I loved everything about it though I will admit it was a bit random that the cheating bitches show up but I am so so happy they got a little bit of an ass kicking. Thank you so much!
Deathreaper796 chapter 7 . 2/10/2019
This is a nice Au story. Keep it up.
Whitetiger789 chapter 7 . 2/9/2019
Good chapter.
Kaiyeti chapter 6 . 1/29/2019
Called it. Sleepy Tsuyu knows what she needs and she needs Izuku. Anyway I love that Momo snapped on Uraraka, which by the way, how fucking dare those cheating bitches accuse Izuku and Tsuyu of cheating. I hope Izuku does kick Tokoyami's ass and that Tsuyu kicks Uraraka's ass. It will help bring them closer. Speaking of which I understand now why Tsuyu is so against getting close to Izuku, she is still hurting and with her personality it makes sense after being cheated on. Anyway, Thank you for another beautiful chapter! I can't wait to see if Inko has put up missing posters yet.
Whitetiger789 chapter 6 . 1/29/2019
Good chapter dude. Sounds like Horaka is jealous of Izuku.
Kaiyeti chapter 5 . 1/24/2019
I am going to laugh if it turns out Tsuyu sleep walks. Like Izuku is on the couch and sees Tsuyu walking towards him eyes barely open and just lays on him leaving him in a what the fuck is happening state only for later to have The Asui example that Tsuyu is a sleepwalker and goes to the warming thing to sleep only for Inko to comment that izuku is very warm.
Whitetiger789 chapter 5 . 1/23/2019
It's cool dog. Filler is important for stories.
Whitetiger789 chapter 4 . 1/22/2019
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
Kaiyeti chapter 4 . 1/7/2019
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! BURN ON THE CHEATERS! I love that Izuku is still being a good husband on instinct and that Tsuyu is starting to warm up to him. Just give him a chance! I can't wait to see what you have planned! Especially since there exes seemed bothered that they "moved on". BRAVO!
Kaiyeti chapter 3 . 12/24/2018
Well I think that went well. Though, I think Izuku is instinctively acting like a good husband already. I am just looking more and more forward to the run in with the exs. Thank you so much for this lovely funny chapter. Fun fact, the Organ donating is illegal if the person has alcohol or drugs in their system. REGARDLESS! I wonder when Tsuyu is going to warm up to Izuku and if their parents will try to hook them up.
XXDoubleHHXX chapter 2 . 12/9/2018
Most states have some grounds for divorce that require the person filing for divorce to prove that his spouse committed some kind of marital misconduct, such as adultery, cruelty or abandonment. If his defense is successful, the court will deny the divorce because you failed to prove the fault ground you alleged.