Reviews for The Pact
Minstorai chapter 29 . 10/1
Oml they're so fucking cute! I adore them the way you write them is perfection
Lol he really is the worst go ahead fuck him up
UNEARNED SWAGGER y that's hilarious that's the best description of him I ever heard lol if unearned swagger were a (undead) person
LiLaAir chapter 29 . 9/29
I think I might be in Bonkai heaven. I loooooovr domestic bonkai. And the action was really hot. Cant wait for more and to see how their relationship is going tl progress. I really like the new Kai. I mean, I love all versions of him but I like that he actually cares now. Bonnie deserves that.
Thanks for updsting :)
Dutra chapter 29 . 9/29
loving the Bonkai moments.
JustStockton chapter 29 . 9/28
Ooh thanks for the update! I'm loving the BonKai development here. Damon is such a nuisance and Stefan pulled an Elijah from TVD. He's not even original...pun not intended. Curious about how this shakes out. Also looking forward to a confrontation with Bonnie and Damon. It feels due. Thanks for the new chapter. Your works are getting me thru this pandemic.
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 29 . 9/27
Domestic Bonkai, now this is funny lol that was such an adorable date in the end.
i was really hoping that Damon would be offed but alas...
SteVie'SGirL chapter 29 . 9/27
Shades if Klaus and Elijah in regard to Stefan and Damon!. Kai and Bonnie compliment each other. They definitely need help with the kids.
Ana Isabel1 chapter 29 . 9/27
Yay! Love your updates! I like that things are getting better between Bonnie and Kai. So right now they have to deal with Damon but will the coven get involved? I hope things settle in the home front cause I feel bad for all the Parker kids and Bonnie that they're just kids raising kids. Will the Originals be back? So many questions! I'm excited for the final chapters!
tvtaughtmehowtofeell chapter 28 . 8/13
ngl i’m loooooooving kais change and the new bonkai relationship but my heart hurts for jo
BonKaiTeddyBear chapter 28 . 8/9
I LOOOOOVED this chapter, I was screaming the whole time. I mean they're so married and they're raising actual children together. and oh God, mentioning "date" wasn't awkward at all, like they were sure about it even before talking about it. And then again when he was asking her out, they were both acting like 'we already belong together duh', so like I said earlier, they're married, they just don't know it yet.
BonKaiTeddyBear chapter 27 . 8/9
My baby can feel now :')
BonKaiTeddyBear chapter 26 . 8/9
Kol is being disgusting, Bonnie should not forgive him, I'm all Bonkai :D
BonKaiTeddyBear chapter 25 . 8/9
Bon And Kai are just made for each other and they're both witches, God I want Kol dead, sorry not sorry.
BonKaiTeddyBear chapter 23 . 8/9
Ahhh God I'm dying to see Bonkai endgame in this story
C’mon next chapter plz
about time something is happening between them! im exciteddd