Reviews for Music Beneath the Mountains
NaraR13 chapter 36 . 5h
Kudos! Lots of kudos! I love this story. I understand why the end became less funny and more dark. I also understand why the "Final Battle" was so unticlimatic. Also it fit the story well. And I am happy for the hint that Harry and Luna may end up together. I mean the goblins do something about the enemies through the Argent Ocean. It would be fitting if they could also evolve their relationship with the Deep Ones by Luna's lead.
Clark959 chapter 36 . 2/15
Very entertaining. Such a different perspective and I loved Harry’s lack of understanding on how wizards think or don’t think. Quite a few humorous moments. It would be nice to have an epilogue on what happens with the Fudge, Sirius and others.
TBearTech chapter 35 . 1/22
Wonderful story, with a strong Hero, willing to make alowances for others not understanding him.
Fun Read
Thank you for spending the time wrinting
-C
Silverdragonstar chapter 36 . 12/18/2023
Absolutely fantastic! You fill in a whole culture in this story. Well, more then one, full glimpses of others. I stayed up reading this. I loved Harry's portrayal in this. His friends, and his confusion that turned to understanding. All of it played out so well. Thank you for sharing.
thanks a lot chapter 36 . 11/30/2023
for this ! and for finishing !
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 36 . 11/25/2023
Great story. thanks for sharing
Ariadne Venegas chapter 36 . 11/15/2023
Yay! I really wanted they end up together she can talk to animals and he to objects.
Also he will need to work in the human world part time, maybe in in class of goblin dueling? Or as liaison? The goblins need someone who can work with both human and goblins, and other races and both Harry and Luna would be perfect for that job. And he could continue to be smith in his other time.

I think the cloak will want to go with some kids of his or grandkid. That why it stay. Also it had stayed with his family from the beginning and can tell him stories of his father.
Bl4ckRabbit chapter 36 . 11/3/2023
I wanted to say this is probably one of my favorites stories on this site. Harry describing the Realm of Song to Dumbledore give me chills every time I re-read this gem.

I have an idea for a prompt, if I may. Harry is found by (or find) a familiar of your choice whom he magically bond with. His loyalty-to-the-death to them cause the Hat to put him in Hufflepuff, where he thrive until the tournament. Harry/Neville pairing, cause I've yet to find one of those and I think they compliment each-other. They're really close to Ginny and Luna, who are an item too, cause those two are such cutie pies, especially together, and I love seeing more of them in stories.

I hope you're doing well, and I'm waiting with delight for your next chapters on your currents stories !
Nicthalon chapter 2 . 10/29/2023
I was in tears from "you never insult a stone's flakes of mica, it just isn't done." Haven't laughed that hard in too long.
griffinhawk chapter 36 . 10/9/2023
Loved the story. Thank you for writing it.
kushka chapter 36 . 10/9/2023
Great story
Piletorn chapter 36 . 10/8/2023
Good read, thanks for sharing!
Axolotl263 chapter 12 . 9/18/2023
I love how they genuinely believe karkaroff has merfolk heritage
Difdi chapter 36 . 9/5/2023
Just watch - Luna is going to encounter a Deep One with a squashed, one might even say crumpled, horn.
Difdi chapter 34 . 9/5/2023
Perhaps Harry’s warrior name should be changed to Floorfoe?

The Imperious Curse is Unforgivable because it can be used to order the victim to do absolutely ANYTHING. If the Forbidding Charm can be used with an order to “never disobey me” then it would be Unforgivable too - and would be MORE Unforgivable than the Imperious, since the Imperious can wear off, and requires the caster to keep focusing on what they want, while Forbidding is clearly both permanent and fire & forget, otherwise nothing would stop Harry from reapplying the curse next time he sees Fudge.
1,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »