Reviews for Music Beneath the Mountains
chibikaty chapter 22 . 1h
That moment with the dagger was nice!
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 21h
The Goblins don’t know the Peverell Brothers story I take it. I think Draco is in line behind Severus and Minerva on the Harry driven Crazy Train lol. I love this story.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 21h
What is up with Michael Corner annoying little you would think after seeing a fifteen year old defeat his father as well as Voldemort Draco would think twice about getting the Dark Mark lol.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 23h
This shows just how stupid Dumbledore is …he keeps expecting Harry to act illogically like a human when all he has ever done is act like the goblin he was raised as.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 23h
Well Dumbledore and Sirius are entering the crazy train and I think Minerva is lining up to take a seat on the train as well lol.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 7/24
Lol Healer Blackeye has more and more human patients.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 7/24
Corner is going to get himself in trouble be it with Luna or Blackeye. Poor Dumbledore he can’t win for losing.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 7/24
If Dumbledore is still sane by the time Harry leaves Hogwarts it will be a miracle. But he so deserves everything that happens to him!
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 7/24
Lol she goes through more jobs than Carter has pills all concerning being an expert on Creatures…so far Umbridge has left or been licked out of each job usually because if Harry so it will be interesting to see what happens this time. Moody was a surprise.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 7/24
He now has a scar he can be proud of.
stylo1 chapter 18 . 7/23
well despite being rather silly and often plain wrong the story does have funny parts
QHLuver chapter 22 . 7/23
Wow, what a unique and wonderful story. I look forward to reading what happens next!
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 7/23
You would think that Barty by this time would be very hesitant to send Harry to Voldemort. After all so nothing has gone right about this tournament so I’m pretty sure the graveyard is not going to happen like he or Voldemort thinks it will lol.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 7/23
He’s going to drive all the adults crazy and he doesn’t even realize he’s doing it. It’s hilarious lol.
stylo1 chapter 2 . 7/23
learning human and wizard magic... yeah you're an idiot
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »