Reviews for A Pleasure
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 11 . 11/23
A really exciting chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Nightwing15 chapter 9 . 11/12
I love this story so much. Is it discontinued?
carneyjarred chapter 11 . 11/2
it's actually spelled Ay.
Protecthelight chapter 11 . 10/22
Please update soon T_T
harry's a brat.
WolkaiserDrake chapter 11 . 9/26
he done fucked up
yatelo106 chapter 11 . 9/20
God, this is so good. There are so few Naruto in Hogwarts fics that it majes me want to cry.
More chapter please, I really love your story as it is interesting and fun to read, a story cannot be left incomplete or unfinished, please to the effort to create more chapters for this story which is so great.
sunshine335 chapter 1 . 9/6
Pls continue
Maeson chapter 11 . 8/30
I hope you continue this T-T
Arckelcy chapter 11 . 8/20
This story is fucking great everything in my life I have been looking for I finally found it, it is wonderful to read your story and very funny the mere truth.
I hope you finish it because it has immense potential as you have no idea
godess bubbles chapter 11 . 8/3
I'm a little sad about the shade the golden trio keeps getting sent in this fic but I can understand it. Hopefully as chapters go we'll see a little less of that though as they grow. I'm looking forward to what you have for the 12th chapter!
Tangiblerukipoker chapter 11 . 7/31
great chapter really and A wanna marry her was too much though ... is it true you drop this story? 0_0
Amaterasu53 chapter 11 . 7/20
HA! No wonder Gaara and Shikamaru were so spooked!
This is a wonderful story and so well-written; I really hope that you decide to continue it!
BanzEye chapter 5 . 6/21
*To busy laughing at the Weasley antics to actually write a review*

O-Okay, this is officially one of my favourites. The banter is spot on, and I found myself struggling not to laugh in class. Bravo, my friend, bravo! 11/10!
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »