Reviews for Journeys
i loved it
RitaOTH-HomeandAwayFan chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Love it
i-hate-beeky chapter 9 . 12/1/2003
I am LITERALLY still crying, you captured Pacey's character perfectly, and it takes a lot to make me cry. That was so sweet,and you were right in leaving it there, it's perfect the way it is (Just like Pacey and the opposite of Beeky). I really love your story, i am putting u on my author alert, fave authors, and fave stories list, this is great. Please R&R my stories. Byes.
-I-Hate-Beeky (Sam)
KatieJoWitter00 chapter 9 . 11/7/2003
Hi

I love your story. It is so romantic. Please continue.
kar chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
good start...im interested in reading more.
escapekey chapter 9 . 7/11/2003
Hey there!

This is very well written, but I must say that I am a little dissapointed by the ending... it was just so expected. In order to capture the reader you have to write about something no one has ever dared to before. That makes the story interesting and fresh! I hope you write more because I enjoy reading your work... you just have to escape the predictable romance story...

Padfoot
SimpleIntricacy chapter 9 . 7/1/2003
When I first started watching the show I was a Dawson/Joey, but it's people like you that prove that I was so wrong. Your story was BRILLIANT. I love it. Keep writing, you've come some real talent. Your story brought a smile to my day.
jamie-antonija chapter 9 . 7/1/2003
*gasp* That was a perfect ending!:) I really hope to see more fics written by you up here!:) And I'm glad you didn't write about the wedding, I think it's just fine the way it is! Good luck on future fics!;)

Jamie xoxo
jpcrazy chapter 9 . 6/30/2003
that was great read it all in one sitting couldn't have done a better job myself it was MARVELOUS! you did wonderful keep on writing!
mel chapter 9 . 6/30/2003
sequal!
kt chapter 9 . 6/30/2003
OMG! i loved this! i wish there was more...it was really really good! Although some of the things didnt sound like stuff they would say it was still extraordinary!
Zoe4 chapter 8 . 6/23/2003
OH i love this story, update, update, update. you have to update or i will haunt you in you're dreams, pleasant sleeping (mwha) ok yeah i'm weird and really hyper right now. great story though.
Catherine4 chapter 8 . 5/26/2003
Aw! That's so cute! I don't think you should've rushed them telling Dawson though! I understand why you did though! I can't stand the guy either!

More soon please! Or else!
escapekey chapter 8 . 5/23/2003
yay yay yay! there back together! :D
Nikkie chapter 8 . 5/21/2003
OH my gosh! it's so great! please continue soon! please!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »