Reviews for Rekindled Passions
STARRYICE18 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Love this story; excellent job!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
nice really nice
usagiharuka chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Love this story sequel please i would like to see how haruka and usagi relationship develop and how setsuna and minako are doing
Lauramichca chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
Not usually a youri(sp?) reader, but this was dramatic and interesting. I'm not sure that I got all the meanings in that bit about the article/cover though.

Thanks for sharing this!
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Ogmigosh. This was amazing. I lvoed it. Thank you so much for writing and uploading it! It was great!

Much love and thanks

Kits
DragonFire Princess chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
Love the story, Hope you update ASAP!
Mayonaka chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
I really like this version of Usagi, its older and more mature. And what she said to Mamoru was priceless, luv that line. I dunno why but i also found the whole 'landed on People's magazine' thing funny. I guess i was just picturing the look on my face if i actually saw the cover while i was buying something at a supermarket.
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
I like you.

I really really like you.

Continue for I demands it.

So does my puppy

You wouldn't want to make my puppy cry would you?

And now a serious word

I really like the AU aspect. The line to Mamoru was priceless. He's such a sleaze anyway. The nearly drowning thing was really hardcore. I love the way you were able to interpret her first brush with consciousness and her terror. That was beautifully done.

I will be sticking around for more, should I continue to be impressed, I will favorite.
Keehl-River chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
lol. This was such a romantic and sweet story!
Diane Weather chapter 7 . 1/11/2008
I have to admit, I'm not one for Usagi/Haruka romances but I liked this one...
Dark Lady Relena chapter 7 . 8/3/2006
Oh my God I usually don't enjoy au fictions so I decided to give this one a shot just cause it has my favorite couple and I wasn't disappointed. I luv this fiction! Kissthis you rock.
Bunnicula03 chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
it was cute.

a lil short, but nice!
DaTruePrincess chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
loved the story...great work mia
Tsukari0504 chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
I really like this story...especially Usagi's personality. it's alot more mature and...sexy. it suits her. and i'm a big fan of the Haruka/usagi coupling... good job! well written.

luv allwayz

tsu
Serena Goodkey chapter 7 . 7/21/2005
this was a really good story! i loved how u wrote it...well written!