Reviews for Do You Hear What I Hear
irelandk chapter 4 . 3/28
Elle Whitecap chapter 4 . 2/23
Awwww so sweet. I’d love to see Bella interact with Hadley more.
a.lace.a chapter 4 . 2/2
This is such a good story! Can there be another full, several chapters long story about deaf Bella and Edward?
Stephany Ketma chapter 4 . 12/4/2020
Tão fofinho. S2 S2 S2 Amei!
bobrugby chapter 4 . 11/7/2020
Im a teacher in a school for the hearing and visually impaired and your story is unfortunately true in so many cases. I am working with so many children and young people who are either profoundly deaf or have a hearing impairment and their parents have never and will never learn BSL. I have to be honest and say that it makes me really angry that some parents just don’t bother to learn to communicate with their child because they don’t want to admit it or have them seen as “different” and this has such a negative impact on mental health within the deaf community.
However we do have some parents who go above and beyond to learn to sign for their child and it was so lovely to see this portrayed in your story.
Well done you!
Patriciadiane chapter 4 . 10/3/2020
Thank you for a fun story with relevance
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 10/3/2020
What a fun, carefree date.
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 10/3/2020
Painful to read a story in which parents are fighting about such an important life altering decision of their child.

Little Hadley is adorable. Rosalie’s definition of normal is quite narrow and rigid.
cullenlover88 chapter 4 . 6/30/2020
wonderful story
Navywife07 chapter 4 . 5/18/2020
Please update soon
BiazinhaGomes chapter 4 . 5/9/2020
I absolutelly loved the story, I wish we could see the development of their lives together. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
sosueme chapter 4 . 4/6/2020
I love a story I don't know much about - thanks for being having such a varied portfolio. I love the way your mind works, thanks for sharing!
Iersseltje chapter 4 . 3/3/2020
Onder short and sweet. Thank you for sharing.
suzanne02 chapter 4 . 2/7/2020