Reviews for Lady Lucks Favor
razmire chapter 16 . 6/23
I wonder who Danny will get together with next chapter, looking forward to finding out.
Paradox25 chapter 16 . 6/16
Espero el siguiente episodio
SargentEpsilon chapter 16 . 5/26
Something I realized on a recent reread. Given that "opening portals" was among the traits listed for the space core, wouldn't Wulf, a ghost with that very power, be better suited for that instead of the neutral core?
BENJAMIN74 chapter 16 . 4/20
Just found this story I like this story so far. Keep up the great work
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 14 . 4/17
If we skip lemon part this story is preety boring.
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 16 . 4/17
When you reach Danni, can you PLEASE keep her relationship with Danny as father and daughter?
Danny fu**** his clone is straight out narcisism.
XLR8wuzhere chapter 1 . 4/7
I just realize what I read now but, isn’t…isn’t she Jewish though?

I mean I get it you can celebrate more than one holiday in December cause there are people that do celebrate more than one holiday in that month, but…Sam doesn’t celebrate Christmas, she celebrates Hanukkah.
XLR8wuzhere chapter 15 . 4/7
I just realize what I read now but, isn’t…isn’t she Jewish though?

JD27 chapter 16 . 3/14
Overall, not bad. Pandora was well written to be a commanding presence and to retain as much dignity as she did during sex.

I wasn’t a fan of the section breaks, though. It really made this chapter feel like an incomplete outline, missing a little bit of connective tissue. I don’t dislike the concept of named sections, but I don’t think it was well implemented here.

I would also like to see Danny spend more time emotionally bonding with the important women in his life. In this kind of story, it’s always disappointing when the protagonist has too many lovers that the lovers lose their personalities.

In particular, Jazz seems... off. Maybe I missed it, but it seems like she’s lost too much of her bookworminess. Dressing up as a power ranger? Just feels wrong; you’d expect some kind of nerdy reference, like an important lady scientist. I know she isn’t *just* a nerd, and certainly this story has made her more of an action hero, but she shouldn’t drop the academics entirely either.

But yeah, enjoying the story so far, and hope to see more soon
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 16 . 3/5
To go with Pandora being "Greek" she is from "Greece" for all her love of foreplay. I hope you can find an editor soon...
ton190p chapter 16 . 3/2
im excited for the next chaptor
NarutolovesRika chapter 16 . 3/1
Keep it the same with all the girls loving danny he needs the love.
Isom chapter 16 . 2/25
Glad to see you back. I can't wait to see what comes next. The twist of Fright Knight as a much more powerful version of himself, capable of fighting Danny and easily overpowering him is a nice twist, and a nice twist with Ghost Writer, Nocturne, Pandara, and a few others being behind Pariah Dark being sealed away.

Danny getting training by Pandora is a good way to get new powers. Some ghosts are going to be in some serious trouble when Danny comes back. and I saw the rebirth comic and I have to say that the costume looks cool.

Though, I am somewhat concerned about Amity Park. Danny's going to be gone for months and a lot can change in that time. A few suggestions for what happens.

Maybe Sam, Star, or any of the girls could be dating someone. Heck, Valerie might completely come out of the closet and say that she's into girls, mainly in an attempt to get Nathan off her back, or because someone found out and tried to blackmail her because honestly, I think the girls would be pent up, I don't think they would throw themselves at someone.

And with Danny not around, a few people could become bolder. For example, with Danny out of the way, Vlad could make his move on Maddie, only this time he is partially successful, only managing to get Maddie and Jack separated.

Another change could be school. Knowing Dash he would want revenge for his humiliation, and what better way than going after the girls who are around Danny, especially his mom and sister. This could lead to a whole chain of events that could lead to a paradigm shift in Casper High's hierarchy, and not for the better, especially if Dash was replaced by someone who was worse.

Can't wait to see what changes come from this.
Devon18 chapter 16 . 2/25
Great chapter i can't wait for some Maddie to Get Some Lovin and when is Danny finally going to get Paulina i have been waiting for it to happen. I also want Danny to get kitty too or at least sleep with her because I hate Johnny.

Keep up the great work
AlimeLover123 chapter 16 . 2/25
OMG WHAT A CHAPTER LIKE ALWAYS! AMAZING WORK AS ALWAYS AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON:)

I kinda hope to see Danny change physically drastically (or slightly) like e.g. after the months training arc; he would be like 6'0' foot - 6'5' foot (or more depending on your preference it doesn't have to be limited to that range), MOST IMPORTANTLY his 10.3 inch cock could become a 16 inch or more (your choice of preference) also if your wondering why I want cock to be bigger... I kinda wanna see Danny just ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISH PANDORA TO THE POINT SHE BECOMES CRAZY AND IN LOVE WITH HIM, EXPLICITLY SAY DANNY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SATISFY HERSELF AND ALSO SAYING HE HAS THE BIGGEST DICK SHE HAS EVER SEEN! like when she said Danny had a 'nice cock' though she did admit it was 'big' (as she was not admitting defeat from Danny) I was like "Oh so it's a nice cock huh... DANNY SHOW HER WHAT YOUR MADE OF! BREAK HER, DRILL HER, DEMOLISH HER!" As much as I love how you did an amazing DOM energy from Spectra, Desiree last chapter and the PROUD/PRIDEFUL Pandora in this chapter, I wanna see Danny just absolutely DESTROY THEM SEXUALLY! TO THE POINT THEY DO AHEGAO FACES!, BASICALLY AFTER THE TRAINING TIME SKIP HE IS A SEX GOD WITH HUGE DICK AND A almost limitless UNSATISFIABLE LIBIDO!...

Wtf is wrong with me XD, but it's your story so do what you want and it's your choice if you want to use my suggestion/idea, plus your doing a AMAZING job like this Fanfic is /10 (if you can't see the symbol or if it doesn't pop up it's basically the infinity symbol).

P.S.
Make sure to LOOK AFTER YOURSELF I HATE TO SEE YOU BURN OUT etc. and TAKE CARE, anyway I hope to see you soon :)