Reviews for Here's To the Night
DancingGrass chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
AW.

Love it. So cute, and still believable too.

:D
Fruit Smoothie Revenge chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I knew I wasn't the only one that imagined them getting drunk off their asses. XD I'm so glad I found this story!

Very good description, and the cut at the end to the kids is very nice, too. _ Makes me want to work on my own D/G stories... You say it's not your pairing? I have to check the others, then... Well done! _
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
*snicker* I kinda miss this show...
Trev chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I'm not a huge fan of the pairing, but I really like the style of your writing and that pulled me into the story. Of course, me being me, I liked the kid's interaction at the end. Very fun.
NapOrDie chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
cool story. you really know how to write a drunken lust scene. always thought goddard was a bourban man myself. or maybe scotch. no tequila though. space hates worms.
WeAsLeYkid8 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Wow...they're not you're pairing, huh? Coulda fooled me. :)

Yeah, it is a shame that it took vodka to get them there...but they got there...BTW...love the innuendos. :)

SCORE!

J.
WhyIOughta chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
:-D

Hey, sorry I was acting like such a nut yesterday. Hehehe! It's done! I like the innuendo by the way, "Score!" You know, this story seems so much more appropriate in light of what we found out yesterday, LOL. I laugh at the irony. I watched some eps today while doing homework and couldn't stop laughing. Wow, I will never think of that show the same way again.

You say TJ/Seth "isn't your thing," but you wrote this one well, even if it did take vodka to put them together. Hehe. Thanks again! And, as always, YOU ROCK!
Princess Amanda chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I liked this story, Lokaia! It was entertaining. I'm not awake yet, so my brain's not functioning enough to say something like I usually do, but it was really, really good!