Reviews for Heat
Alaxia chapter 7 . 3/29
I miss this story so much!
Viridianuchiha chapter 7 . 3/24
Please finishhh
Why didn’t you ever update?! I want to know what happens next please continue!
katsumi0003 chapter 7 . 3/13
This is awesome! I love it!
CrimsonLotus1994 chapter 7 . 3/10
*sigh* I give up.
Jilliankate chapter 7 . 2/22
Slow burns are my absolute favorite. I love this story! Your writing style is fantastic.
DragonCurse4 chapter 7 . 2/17
This story is great! Do you ever plan on updating?
purupio chapter 7 . 2/15
Beautiful, love it
priestessofeternity chapter 7 . 2/7
Omg I love this story
Bored Person chapter 7 . 1/11
Dear Lady. I am the Bored Person. I'm here again to apologize. Off course that after my comment you don't have to read this, but I would like to explain it to you anyway. I've been into a lot of suffering last year, and reading your fics were one of the little things that made my day better. This give me no right to say that kind of things to you, and after seeing that what I said made you so sad, I got really sad too. I suffer from anxiety, and waiting is really hard for me, that's why I'll no longer wait to read the next chapter, I wont check if its updated again because my anxiety only gets worse and I end up hurting the feelings of someone else. All I want you to know now, is that I'm really sorry, I don't have hopes of you forgiving me but I wanted you to know that I'm really sorry. Wish you the best, thank you for writing nice things, and again, I'm so sorry.:-(
Bored Person chapter 7 . 1/10
Just lies and more lies about the update of this fic. You never update.
Darkfairy1 chapter 7 . 12/25/2019
Dont leave it like this. Please update
Temaridono chapter 7 . 12/24/2019
I feel this can be so cannon. I love
FelisSilvestris chapter 7 . 12/12/2019
Hey, I just finished your story and I must say I’m very impressed with the quality of your writing and the way the plot flows. It is quite rare to find such a good story here, so congratulations about that! I hope you manage to update soon, this story is so good it deserves a new chapter
attackonmyfeels chapter 7 . 12/7/2019
Just binge read this last night and now... I LOVE ️ absolutely amazing...the power, the impact, the status, the amazement, like... I’m in love with this story?! Thank you so much for making this story that brought me so much happiness hehe keep up the good work and I can’t wait for the next update!