Reviews for Side Quest
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
Ruby was adorkable...awesome
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
That was awesome and adorable. Good job, keep it up.
Lazyass out.
Dio Brando chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
I love this. Mainly for the Jaune & Ruby interactions. Gods theres not enough of that in the RWBY fandom.

Give us some One Piece style Adventures were they go to some crazy island and Ruby & Jaune defeat a Boku no Hero type villain with a Double Detroit Smash type of attack via Jaune's semblance.

I'm not really interested in the other girls interacting with Jaune. Yeah I'm biased but I won't deny it.

How about an adventure in the sky ala skypeia? or an adventure deep under the ocean where they destroy the under water base of some villain? a space trip where they go to the moon? or maybe you could take inspiration from JoJo's part 2? where an ancient being is accidentally awakened from a tomb leaving Jaune and his squad to defeat it before it endangers the world?

what about a pokemon style adventure where legendary creatures like leviathan are awakened and might end up destroying the world? some shit like that.

Toss in more training, new techniques and a few shounen powerups and you've got yourself an epic tale.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2019
Gimme more my man.
Bomberguy789 chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
It’s basically the origin story of Hand Solo meeting Luke Skywalker. Which is great!
blaiseingfire chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Ruby is never not adorable
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
That’s the cutest shit
Vinystark chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
Nice one!
adisagreeableperson chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Reminds me of Professor Arc but with him not being a fraud.
X3runner chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Aww ruby is adorable, but she would be in some real hot water if she tried anything amber would not take her little intrusion on Her famaly unit well hell she would probably call in vernal for backup. I wonder will yang find out about the jaune being part of her moms tribe or her mom treating him like her childin side stories”?