Reviews for Deku: The Augmented Hero
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 7 . 7h
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

COOL! IZUKU IS GENOS! I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT!

P.S. WHO'S GETTING OFA?!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 6 . 7h
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I Wonder How Aizawa plans on improving Deus X. Midoriya's Flexibility!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 5 . 7h
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I Can hardly wait to see more of Deus Ex Midoriya!
you know not chapter 21 . 16h
The match between Bakugo and Izuku was so simple and yet so savage. I mean, a broken nose, dislocated arm, and a dislocated jaw...wow. Also, while it probably wasn't intentional, I couldn't help but think about how Izuku practically going berserker mode with his eyes shining golden so brightly seemed so similar to Raiden from Metal Gear and when he goes in his berserker mode. The conclusion to the match felt very satisfying as well.

I know this isn't going to be happening for a long while from now, but I can't help but wonder how Bakugo being so calm and not raging out at the end of the Sports Festival is going to change what Shigaraki originally did on the show. After all, it was only because of Bakugo's attitude that Shigaraki saw that he thought he could get the boy to join him. Now there doesn't seem to be a reason for him to target Bakugo, so that begs the question of what will he do instead.

Aside from when people want to pair him with Inko, I have never seen any story where All Might actually has some experience in his life when it comes to things such as dating. They usually just have him be all awkward and say he's never went out on one before when asked for advice. This was a nice change of pace here.

What do you know? Izuku really did asks Mina out after all. Goodbye awkwardness between the two of them when they were just friends, and hello new awkwardness they'll get into now that they're a couple. Man though, Aizawa isn't going to be happy.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 4 . 10/15

I Can hardly wait to see Who ends up with OFA;

Will it be Mirio; Will it be someone in Class 1-A; I Can hardly wait to find out who gets it!
Stone125 chapter 21 . 10/14
like cool
King of the Souls chapter 21 . 10/14
great chap
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 3 . 10/14
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I Can hardly wait to read more!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 2 . 10/14
keep up the amazing work!

I Can hardly wait to see more of Cyborg Izuku!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 1 . 10/14
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

ABOUT TIME BAKAGOU GOT HIS A*** KICKED BY KARMA!
Nechroz chapter 21 . 10/14
Finally my ships sailed and it better stays that way, because I swear if you mess that sweet couple up I will find you and I will Detroit-smash every cell of your body.
Amadeus Amadeus chapter 21 . 10/14
Okay, so my previous review was a little too overdramatic (I said "extremely disturbing" when I meant "concerning", for instance) And I definitely appreciate you giving this a more realistic feel with injuries, don't get me wrong.

That being said, the thing is that unlike most other manga out there, this series features actual heroes in a "still" relatively similar society to ours in a modern world, and for the most part these fifteen year old's are fighting against other students. In a barbaric setting, young adults fighting against criminals and such in death or life struggles makes brutal attacks feel much easier to digest and even expected.

Now, I'm not saying "this is heresy" or anything, but when you do portray a student doing these kind of attacks, maybe have the teacher available go "yeah how about you don't effing do that again" or at least "this is concerning and measures must be taken", like in a real school. All for the sake of keeping the willing suspension of belief, not because I like to give orders.

Like for instance, Yanagi's pressure on bakugo's arms and chest was compared to as "blows that would cripple a regular man", and making Bakugo howl in pain, which is saying something. Sure, Bakugo's no regular man, but still, those are not the kind of attacks one can deliver so casually.

And like I said, Bakugo gets a pass because he's known Izuku for most his life and is probably aware of what Izuku can and can't take, but the other two don't. They meet someone that they know is pretty durable, and they give it absolutely everything they have, hoping that it will be enough and not caring if it's going to be too much. Like trying to make a hole using a megaton of TNT just because the ground is too hard to use a pickaxe. Like Iceberg boy over there

At that rate, by the time they graduate they are going to be vaporizing even bike-stealing schmuks

I do like how you have Izuku realize that what Yaoyorozu did to him was extremely dangerous just because she was jelly and that he should not have congratulated her for it.
Scandalf chapter 21 . 10/13
Finally they are together! And it came right after such a great chapter, too. I can't wait for the next one so we can see how much cuter these two are gonna be now.
MIKE202303 chapter 21 . 10/13
Nice work I look forward to more
Sewrtyuiop chapter 21 . 10/13
Damn son. Awesome fight between those two. And I understand characterizing Bakugo is difficult. MHA hasn't shown him having any remorse or guilt over how he treated Izuku, so it's hard to give him growth for him that isn't about him trying to become more powerful. And he doesn't have have any true friendships, yet. Yes he respect Kirishima and Izuku, but he still has no friends. Allies and comrades, yes. Friends, no.