Reviews for Harry Potter and the International Triwizard Tournament
Edcetera chapter 36 . 6/7
This moment of Flitwick describing Riddle's style to Harry as Harry hears and remembers his Parents' own attempt in the face of such a monster really spoke with me, and was a scene I could envision clearly in my head. The scene of James going to face Riddle, Flitwick's words over the actions, and dramatic music beneath the words spoken. I loved it.
Edcetera chapter 32 . 6/7
That ending monologue by Harry was really well done, it's going to sit with me for some time.
cccyrus chapter 10 . 6/6
Chapter ten and he’s still acting like it’s day one of discovering magic wtf
cccyrus chapter 9 . 6/6
The way Harry is so submissive is why I hate when writers use canon acting Harry lol canon Harry acted like a huge pussy every single book
cccyrus chapter 8 . 6/6
Yeah I skipped all that awkward girl boy bs lol hurts to even read
Edcetera chapter 25 . 6/6
I found this story a year or so ago, maybe more. I read the first 15 or so chapters, just before veritaserum was actually taken with Hary and Natalia (or is with an e? fuck) and didn't continue cause life happened. I started rereading it now and I'm enjoying it immensely, and this just reminds me why I love 4th year stories. The characterization of the Champions and them being a cohesive unit is something I adore. Great work so far, mate!
cccyrus chapter 5 . 6/6
Love the story but could Harry sound like any more of a dumbass lol
griezz chapter 25 . 6/6
Given how old the chapters are, I have no idea whether anyone noticed this or not, but... When Harry did the Dragon ritual before the First Task, three dragons died. When Harry forced a change in the Second Task, events led to the deaths of Karkaroff, CrouchBagman. Now... We know that Three is an important magical number. If the pattern repeats with the Final Task, then there will have been three deaths in each of these tasksthree times three. It's like an unknown ritual is being enacted.
griezz chapter 20 . 6/5
So... Harry is potentially having to rather three children by three different witches, so that three different bloodlines can be preservedPotter (likely by Fleur), Black (by NataliaGreengrass (by Daphne).
First reaction: you poor bastard. Second reaction: When did Harry become part of a Japanese anime? Third reaction: Ron Weasley just never, ever hear of this.
One complication: would Fleur's Veela heritage mean, in the above scenario, House Potter would become a matrilineal line (as Veela only produce daughters) or that it would become a Veela bloodline?
Itack23 chapter 15 . 6/5
Ok, Fleur MVP for teasing others, clearly x)
griezz chapter 18 . 6/5
Honestly, I like this version of Horace Slughorn so much more than the canon version; the official version seemed weakgrasping, somewhat ineffective. In contrast, this version of Slughorn is still a spider, but he strongly demonstrates how he could have been in charge of the Snake Pit for decades. This version is a consummate Slytherin.
Joe Lawyer chapter 56 . 6/4
Oh brother, what a ride! I wasn't around in the very beginning, but I've been reading this fic since July 2019 and I've enjoyed every chapter and all the conversations we've had over the years. Talking with you and bouncing ideas for this fic played a part in inspiring me to finally start getting serious about my own fic. So thank you for that.

It's a great read and a great addition to the very best HP fanfictions out there, written with a lot of love by fans who love that world. I hope more people come to love it over the years and also be inspired to write their own.

Thank you for sharing it with us!
ummyea chapter 55 . 6/4
Great job!
Itack23 chapter 14 . 6/4
Hmm damn the political and historical aspects are deepening so much, I don't know what to think at times xD Are ALL the characters just hellish manipulators?
Though there is one think I look forward in the same way as Harry's : Fleur at the Weasley's for the first time (cause it should be quite the fun moment! xD)
Itack23 chapter 13 . 6/4
Well, the chapter title got me there, I thought he would meet Natalias's parents, not Fleur's! x)
I'm looking forward to the discussion with Natalia, and I hope it will be sorted out... But actually, everyone begin to seem to have ulterior motives now, it's troubling
4,683 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »