Reviews for Make Love, or Make a Revolution
LupusOkami chapter 11 . 3/13/2005
You write beautifully!

Your story and way of telling floats and encaptures (is this correct?) and makes you want to read loads more!

I also love the way you have incorporated poems in the earlier chapters, keep up up your writing, you obviously have got talent!

Thanks for a great time and I can not wait until you continue and update. If you update could you PLEASE drop me a line?

E.R
Ezmerelda chapter 11 . 9/1/2004
It's a shame that this story seems to have languished in the land of WIP...

It is both beautiful and entertaining, and I just adore Adela.

It is an unfortunate fact that Original Characters just aren't given the same amount of readership as stories completely populated by "canon" characters, especially if the Original Character plays a lead role. That is so, even when they are as well-written as this one.

I think I shall add you to my Author Alert List, in the off chance that you may return to finish this story some day.

Thank you for writing! "
samson chapter 11 . 12/14/2003
love how you are developing the characters. very good and looking forward to more.
Tracey Claybon chapter 11 . 12/13/2003
::does the happy Snoopy dance:: YOU UPDATED IT! I love this fic and have been patiently waiting to see what's next in the adventures of Adela and Sev... Thank you!
I especially like that he never quite loses his snark - but shows a gentle side with her... Please - happy ending - I like seeing him get the reward he really deserves for all he has done!
Tracey
abraxis chapter 10 . 8/8/2003
The image of Severus involved in a snow fight is just ... o! I love the whole image you have created of Hogwarts in winter. What a wonderful place to be. I expect to see Albus and Minerva trying to topple each other's tall hats in sneak attacks at any minute. How gloriously innocent in a world beseiged with such evil.

The new levels of understanding that are developing between Severus and Harry are marvelous. So well done, too. Little by little the needs they have to thwart LV are bringing them to understanding and tollerance that, hopefully can develope into much more. They both are so much alike in much of their history.
Tracey Claybon chapter 8 . 7/2/2003
I get more enchanted with your character every time I read the story, and hope there is a happy ending here - they deserve it.

T
Sirius chapter 8 . 6/29/2003
It is great! You are my favourite author in this site, there is no doubt, but you once again reaveled your pure talent!Keep on posting this novel and the one about Snape's teenagehood, I love both and I must check it out everyday.

Waiting for your master pieces!

Sirius
Tracey Claybon chapter 9 . 6/19/2003
Wanted to know if you have this story posted on a website elsewhere - just in case of issues. Please reply via my email in my profile... Also - was it _ _ Chapter 6 or the _titled_ Chapter 6 that was updated?

Thanks,

Tracey
Ox King chapter 6 . 5/24/2003
I love it. I love all of it. More chapters soon please.
labrisa chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
All in all, they concurred in wonder, it was the best detention they ever had.

*giggles*

I love this... more more more!

:D
labrisa chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
Snape's 'confession' was so haunting.. so sad and at the same time.. it feels so beautiful.

*worships fic*
Farquharine chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Interesting development of Snape's relationship with the Trio. I like the element of humour too.

Quote from Chapter 1: "Ron blushed, 'Yeah. Dad told me some things. . . But I can't tell you!'" Will you tell us in future chapters?
Littletiger chapter 2 . 4/23/2003
I just wanted to say that I think this fic is off to a good start. It's well-written, it flows, has good description and dialogue, and so far seems quite believable. Keep up the good work!