Reviews for (Subject to rewrite)
Mira chapter 5 . 12/19/2019
Honestly, it's pretty damn good, yo. You kept the original flavor while mixing in your own spin. The characters do come alive in your hands. AND the PC's "offscreen 3 years" are accounted for, here. I know this is a bit late, given that you've decided to give this lot a rewrite, but heyho, it's good by my books.
chaosphoenix123 chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
i hope you continue this story. It had potential
LiepzigVonTyrannus619 chapter 4 . 1/9/2019
Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Mooooooooooooore!

Ok, I like where you're going with this story. Keep it up! I've been longing for a story featuring the commander from the Battletech PC game. Will you be incorporating the DLC content as well? Hmm, on second thought, don't answer that. Hahaha. Just keep it coming bro, and I feel you. There are times that the whole mission would start out good, then on the last enemy, a beaten up Centurion gets to headshot my main, gut the reactor of Dekker, and destroy Behemoth's legs to put down the entire team all the while you're left steaming and thinking of just smashing your laptop so you won't remember that f*cked up mission. Hahaha
diverdriverdave chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Nicely done so far. Keep it going. As was said "Attack of the Fleas", too funny. It does seem strange that nothing was said about salvage rights for an above and beyond mission. Heck, even 2-3 Fleas would add a lot to the company. Then the attempt to take the mechs by the mining leaders would have given them penalty rights by the MRB.
IansInsane chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
Ah! Their's to much I love in this chapter to possible name them all! (But I'll do my best)
Let's see, we've got
-Attack of the Fleas!
-A Jenner (One of my favorite light mechs!) and PREMIUM AMMO DARUIS! PREMIUM AMMO!
-Some Will X Sumire going on? Background exposition (Pirate Slayer!)
- Fear Dekkers New Dong! (For a second there I thought Dekker took a PPC to the face, Mixed up the Jenners)
-Glitch(s mech) Losses an arm and Dekker goes crash and Will starts cookin (Also minor typo "even" instead of "oven") Then everyone gets a bit fucked. It's good that there ain't nor Mary Sue Goin on.
And then! Reuniting with Kamea Yay!
IansInsane chapter 2 . 12/8/2018
Fucking hell that's Hilarious! Salt Shakers!
Just imagine how relived Darius must have been to get those sweet sweet discount shells.
"Wow what a great price! Nothing can go wrong with this!" Oh the desperation of crippling debt!
And I really like these character interactions, especially Sumire's... Despite how little she talks.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 12/8/2018