Reviews for Adieu
DEE chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Oh Beckers! I'm with Sunkrux on this one. How could you! By the second paragraph I was yelling, "No! NO! Tell me Isabelle isn't dead!"

I know life isn't all sunshine and roses; but the next one BETTER be happier, as you indicated.

Having gotten that off my chest :),it is an excellent tear-jerker of a story. I could picture each of the characters and their surroundings so clearly.
SunKrux chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
Ok, Beckers, how are you gonna get yourself out of this one? I can't believe you did that, to Isabelle! Shame on you. :-p ;)

Nice piece...but I'm not happy...you can't do that...not to Isabelle or David. That's just cruel and unusual punishment. ;)
Dementor chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
Oh man, haaving been thru this kinda shit myself, it was VERY angsty...sucks, ...the following feelings, anyway. Good but sad story. I would rather see another chapter 8.5 as in "So Far Away" Now that was HOT...got me moist in the secret places, anyway. Love your stuff, Beckers. From Herc and Iolaus to here. Keep writing! ; )
Steffi chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
Aw Beckers! *sniff* That was SO sad! :( But very well written. :D Loved it! Cant wait for more! Need a happy end! hehe :D

Steffi :)
Tessa chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
Tissue warning indeed. Beckers, you have written it wonderfully :-).

Taz
Alanna chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
Beckers, I just found ch. 2! lol, sorry blonde moment! :) But as sad and teary the fic what can I say but...it was great! Very sad and angsty! But excellent as always! :) :sniff, sniff: You always have the best tear-jerkers! Good job!

Alanna
TLWROX chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
*sniffle* Isabelle's note came up, and I started to get all teary-eyed... This was BEAUTIFUL. Sad as h*ll, but gorgeous... Great job, Beckers. :) :) :)
Alanna chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Beckers,

Very interesting beginning. Very sad atmosphere...I see David and Mo, Colin, Clare...but no Isabelle. Beckers, I know you didn't kill off Isabelle! lol, at least I hope not! Great beginning..and I'm SO glad to see you have another fic up! Excellent!

Alanna :)
Cara18 chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
YES! Finally a TOTSS fic. Thank You Beckers, I was just about to go to bed and something told me

to check TLW fan fic section. I'm glad I did.

Even though this looks like it's going to be an emotional one. Please tell me Isabelle's not dead. Loosing Isabelle would be like loosing Marguerite.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Cara :)