Reviews for Simply Scandalous
OMFG THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Cama chapter 1 . 3/3
I am dead. Pls send help
Aytrix chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This is a brilliant, if a little confusing, piece of work.
Phoenica chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
"What are you grinning about - ... woah ..."
"I didn't know a fic could be this funny."
"I didn't know one this good even existed."

You are a Master. This was stunning and had spectacular voice - the balance in the dialogue blew my mind. Loved it! Perfection.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I could not stop smiling the whole time I read this! It was awesome and I love how oblivious Harry pretended to be.
poppet.ellie chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh! Bloody brilliant! :3 Just amazing!
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Love it (I didn't know he was our son) lol
jduke chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Love it! This story made me laugh.
Skye Guardian chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LOVE IT!
Cameron Reese Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
wow, i simply love it with the staring and stuff your work is good well i mean excellent and keep up the good work
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Rest assured that you have successfully killed more than a hundred people by this story only!

(I love it! I absolutel love it! Even if it did kill meh!)
MoonlightM4gic chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Loved it! Now I'm going to go search for the explicit version XD
cheekysorcerer chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
omg this is brilliant!

the reactions were just... :D

i absolutely loved it! thanks so much!
jmim11 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Whoa! This one's hilarious. Love it.. Haha.. I can't stop laughing.. LOL.. Great job..
RubyRedAvenger chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was hilarious, point blank, hilarious. I almost died keeping the laughter in, not wanting to raise to many eyebrows as I am in a public computer lab.

Harry as a transvestite: make up, heels, dress. Very clever, very funny, very good!

I liked how everyone remained in character, if you get what I mean. Patrons bickering over shop prices. Ginny and her "you think this is weird, I lived with Fred and George" attitude. Ron and Hermione, especially, were awesome. The lingo was dead on, Ron's reactions - purple face, yelling, Hermione telling him he looks constipated, oh Ron!

And Draco's smooth charm, his arrogance, I don't give a damn demeanor. Really awesome.