Reviews for Simply Scandalous
Phoenica chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
"What are you grinning about - ... woah ..."
"I didn't know a fic could be this funny."
"I didn't know one this good even existed."

You are a Master. This was stunning and had spectacular voice - the balance in the dialogue blew my mind. Loved it! Perfection.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I could not stop smiling the whole time I read this! It was awesome and I love how oblivious Harry pretended to be.
poppet.ellie chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh! Bloody brilliant! :3 Just amazing!
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Love it (I didn't know he was our son) lol
jduke chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Love it! This story made me laugh.
Skye Guardian chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LOVE IT!
Cameron Reese Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
wow, i simply love it with the staring and stuff your work is good well i mean excellent and keep up the good work
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Rest assured that you have successfully killed more than a hundred people by this story only!

(I love it! I absolutel love it! Even if it did kill meh!)
MoonlightM4gic chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Loved it! Now I'm going to go search for the explicit version XD
cheekysorcerer chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
omg this is brilliant!

the reactions were just... :D

i absolutely loved it! thanks so much!
jmim11 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Whoa! This one's hilarious. Love it.. Haha.. I can't stop laughing.. LOL.. Great job..
RubyRedAvenger chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was hilarious, point blank, hilarious. I almost died keeping the laughter in, not wanting to raise to many eyebrows as I am in a public computer lab.

Harry as a transvestite: make up, heels, dress. Very clever, very funny, very good!

I liked how everyone remained in character, if you get what I mean. Patrons bickering over shop prices. Ginny and her "you think this is weird, I lived with Fred and George" attitude. Ron and Hermione, especially, were awesome. The lingo was dead on, Ron's reactions - purple face, yelling, Hermione telling him he looks constipated, oh Ron!

And Draco's smooth charm, his arrogance, I don't give a damn demeanor. Really awesome.
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is love. No lie, you frickin' genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Fabulous darling fabulous . Sry couldn't help myself. It is rly good tho.
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
i'm not a drarry fan (then why am i reading this you ask) but, once getting over the creepy part bit, yh it was sweet. Still creepy that harry went all girly... you see, surely if they are gay, then draco doesn't want harry to dress like a girl...

bz x