Reviews for Inevitable
duncanmorin0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2022
Should have realized it was OOC Tony, my bad
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2021
Aww I love how sweet the cloak was in this chapter. In the movie it was an asshole to him. Peters already had to deal with so many assholes so it's a welcome change.
TheExpertProcrastinator chapter 28 . 8/24/2021
Is there a sequel to this? I feel like I saw one once, but I cant remember what its called.
TheExpertProcrastinator chapter 11 . 8/18/2021
You wouldn't say an onesie. you want say A onesie. Its an improper use of grammar, when the capital letter of the subject in questions sound is being influenced by the second letter of the subject, in this case n, you do not use an as the word before the subject, you use a. a onesie, not an onesie. It just doesn't sound right, like saying a apple. Its grammatically incorrect.
TheExpertProcrastinator chapter 9 . 8/18/2021
OMYGOSHILOVEGILMOREGIRLS
The Quincy chapter 28 . 6/2/2021
How did Tony survive the infinity stones? did Tony kill Vision, how, when? it's... I'm not sure how to feel. if Thanos was called 'Mad Titan' for the mass genocide he did on his own homeland, did Tony get to be called 'Mad Human' right now?
The Quincy chapter 22 . 6/1/2021
alright, I'm still halfway through this chapter but I think I need to say this. I side with Tony in this. I know his method was kinda brutal but I feel like if I had to choose, I'll stand with Tony. it's not because I'm his fan, I'm not, but maybe it was because I already know about Thanos. I know it can't be helped, but earth needed it's defender. and not many people seem to understand that (because they didn't know what Tony did) and that's understandable. I'm not fully agree with the accord, but I get anxious with Thanos getting close to come.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/30/2021
Don’t end it in there I am never going to sleep
dr0wning-in-w0rds chapter 9 . 1/21/2021
I know of haven't commented AT ALL in your story, but HOLY MOTHER OF GOOSE! This story is flippin' brilliant mate! I seriously love the way you capture every characters' persona! my heart is quenching with hurt for Peter! I was rooting for him when he finally escaped! then I almost burst into tears when he got captured... I really hope Nat helps Peter get out and see Aunt May again! Again, incredible flippin' story mate!
a person 56 chapter 28 . 10/17/2020
Daaaaammmnnnnn this is a mega cool story. Love it
Guest chapter 28 . 9/30/2020
Plz be another chapter. This can't end this way
I'mThatAcroBat chapter 28 . 11/29/2019
THE ENDING THOOOO
I'mThatAcroBat chapter 25 . 11/28/2019
Um hi so I don’t think you know exactly what you’ve done here. I know you got a lot of love for this fic but I was extremely disappointed to see that you didn’t get that many follows/favs. I just spent about an hour detailing your fic to someone that doesn’t like marvel- has never seen a marvel movie out of pure pride. I sat on my bed and cried (actual, literal tears) at how good this was. The emotion, the detail, the FIGHT SCENES (especially with Deadpool like how are you that aware of your writing). It felt like the scenes melted off my screen and I could just watch it as though it were happening right in front of me. Like you wrote from different camera angles. Or it felt like you did. You never let a scene drag for too long and you never skipped over transition details and scenes. The emotions were so raw I was beginning to get frustrated and scared and betrayed along with Peter. I laughed out loud a couple of times too. Words can’t describe the feeling your writing gives me. Whenever you begin to stray from something that occurred in the beginning (like with the chip) you always manage to subtly bring it back. It all flows like a multi million dollar movie would. But. Honestly? Better. Again words can’t describe. I’m not a dramatic person. So me writing something this (under- in my opinion) exaggerated comment is out of character. Sounds like a lie I know but it’s not. You keep both me and Peter second guessing everything as he gets thrown around and you give May the freaking credit she deserves. Like honestly people. Anyways I guess I have to stop this at some point. Glad you’re alive. And seriously if whatever doesn’t work out for you- I swear you could make it as an author. If you already aren’t one. Best wishes. You’ll always have my love. -madi :)
recondite17 chapter 28 . 10/11/2019
I have been absolutely enthralled with your story... I have been so tense, so absorbed in this, wondering what plot twists were coming next. I love (and have been frustrated by (in the best sense)) the fact that you’ve kept the entire story in Peter’s point of view, through all of his confusion and the manipulations he goes through. It’s made your twist-filled plot very exciting to follow. Amazing job: I admire your talent for crafting a story.
fortisfaith3000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
THIS BETTER BE UPDATED SOON I SWEAR. I’M GONNE FREAKING CRY AHHHH THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE LIFE HAPPILY ANYMOOOORE