Reviews for Vice City in Liberty
Digsy chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
If this is set post GTA3 I couldn't see Tommy working for the Leone mafia. While Tommy runs the whole of Vice City, the Leones have a few blocks in Portland. Another thing is that Tommy was a member of the Forrelis and as was already mentioned, Tommy will hate the mafia.
Maverick Point chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Nice, good attention to detail and descripting. It looks like you're coming along rather well. There are some minor inconsistancies with time periods and people, but who cares about that. Certainly not I, just read my fic if you don't believe me. Anyway, it's a nice piece of work, and I'd like to see more on it. (oh and the previous reviewer got something mafia wasn't run by Sonny Forelli as implied. The Forellis were a different family. The Mafia (or just Joey Leone) hated them.)
Phoenix Master chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Good, but i need to talk about a few things.

First, how could've Tommy killed Salvatore? It was the GTA3 guy who killed him! NOT Tommy!

Second, Tommy would NEVER, EVER work for the Mafia again! Sonny set him up, and if that happened again, he would nuke the whole bloody three whole islands of Liberty!

Third, Toni would only be around 30 something, if it's set in 1986. And i don't think he had a grudge against the Triads back then.

And fourth, PLEASE CONTINUE!

Yours,